Part 12❤️

Tw- none

Harry's POV

I'm getting ready to go and visit y/n today hopefully she is better today I wish this never happened to her it hurts seeing her in pain but I don't know why it has effected me this much maybe I do really really like her.

"Right everyone ready" talia yells so we all begin making our way downstairs to go to the hospital "yeh" we all mumble.

We arrive at the hospital and we all begin to make our way to the front desk, "we are here to see y/n Payne" ethan informs the lady at the desk. "Yes certainly I will get a doctor to escort you to her room" she tells us "thank you" I reply. The doctor come 2 minutes later to escort us to y/n's room "is their any updates" I ask "well y/n still isn't awake we believe that it won't be long until she wakes up but other then that we won't know anything until y/n is awake" the doctor informs us "thank you, doctor" I reply. We arrive to y/n room, when I enter I feel a bit relieved I think it's because I can be with her, she looks a bit better today I know that's odd to say as physical nothing has changed but she looks stronger than yesterday hopefully she wakes up.

Around 2 hours later we have been asked to leave as visiting time is over till later on today, jj suggested that we should go to Nando's while we are waiting to go back to y/n, everyone agrees as we haven't had lunch and we are all very hungry. Lunch was very nice we all agreed that it was needed, visiting time is in 1 hour so we decide to go for a wonder while we are waiting to make the time go longer, when we are out we bump into loads of fans, they all we're asking where y/n was as everyone was out except y/n. The fans don't know about what happened we believe that it should stay that way until y/n is health and is ready to tell the fans what has happened, we carry on taking photos and talking to the fans until it is time to go back to see y/n.

We get back to the hospital and this time we are able to walk straight to y/ns room, when we are there we decided to discuss the idea of all off us going on holiday when y/n is healthier, while we are discussing I feel y/n hand move while I was holding it "y/n" I breathe I look at you to see if you are awake but nothing "what Harry what is it" ethan jumps up "I felt her hand move" I inform them "I will go and get the doctor" josh says with excitement.

Hopefully she is waking up I can't see her like this much longer ...

A/n

23rd august 2021

6:25pm

Words- 584

Sorry guys this is short and sorry that I haven't uploaded recently but I was away but when I was away I SAW ETHAN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND FAITH oh my goodness he looks even better in real life.

But anyway please show ur support but voting, and please give me suggestions to add to this story because I would love to include you all as much as possible thank you❤️