Part 17❤️

Tw- mention of hospitals

Y/n POV:
I begin to wake up and I look around me and I'm faced with a snoring ethan and Harry who looks sooo peaceful unlike ethan, I have started to really have feeling for Harry the way home he treated me yesterday really supported me I was shocked cause I have never been treated like that before it made me feel so safe and that I can trust him.

I go on my phone a bit cause I don't want to wake the boys up by moving it's 6am I dunno why I woke up this early but I cannot get back to sleep but I feel mentally exhausted. I just start scrolling through Instagram and tik tok until the boys weak up, I get a message from an unknown number i feel my heart start to race it says "leave Harry alone or you will regret it" i can feel my breathing start to get heavy I try and calm myself down cause I can't wake the boys up it's too early, I feel someone grab my hand at first it scares me and I quickly pull my hand away then I realise it's Harry's and I place my hand so I'm holding Harry's adjust myself so I am facing Harry he looks at me with a concerned look on him face, I just smile to let him know I'm okay and he hugs me tight I feel safe him his arms, I feel myself begin to drift off again.

I am woken up by someone shaking me I look up and see Ethan, "y/n it's time to wake up you have your appointment in half hour" he informs me I quickly check the time and see it's 11 am, "oh no thank you sorry I should of gotten up earlier" I tell Ethan "no don't worry u went bed late you need to sleep" he reassures me. I begin to get dressed in causal clothes cause I've only got a doctors appointment. I get into a oversized jumper and cycling shorts so I'm comfy.

I go downstairs to get my shoes on to leave, I walk into the living to find Harry and I can't find him "what's up y/n" Simon asks with a concerned look "have you seen Harry" I quizzed "oh he is in the kitchen" Simon asks with a smirk on his face "...

I go downstairs to get my shoes on to leave, I walk into the living to find Harry and I can't find him "what's up y/n" Simon asks with a concerned look "have you seen Harry" I quizzed "oh he is in the kitchen" Simon asks with a smirk on his face "what u smirking at" I wonder "you like him don't u" I feel myself blush "I dunno what you are on about Simon" i giggle and begin to walk to the kitchen " morning, you are looking very gorgeous today" Harry tells me "thank you Harry, so do you as always" I blush and so does Harry. "Right I made you a hot chocolate for in the car, we are gonna have to head off straight away as your appointment is in 10 minutes" Harry informs me "alright thank you Harry, you don't have to drive me" I say "don't be silly get in the car" Harry laughs. On the way we listen to of Bruno Mars' songs as I put them on and we both begin singing to them to take up the time.

We arrive at the hospital and I begin getting out the car and so does Harry "you don't have to come if you don't want to, I can just walk back if you want to go back home" I let Harry know "no Of course I am coming only if you will let me" Harry questions "of course, thank you" we walk to the right ward and register and take a seat in the waiting room. "Y/n Payne" I stand up and Harry holds my hand, I look at him and smile. " so I'm just giving you a check up today, how you feeling" the doctor questions " good thank you" I let her know. She checks what she needs to, "right everything seems fine but you do have a terrible low blood level at the moment and all the check ups have shown you having a low blood level so I will have to prescribe you with some tables to help with that, and I think I would be good if you eat something like a cake to help with you levels at the moment" she informs me "alright thank you" I thank her "here's you tablets, as you have had a major improvement you wouldn't need to have check ups with the hospital now you can just go to your local gp, if you get that booked in" she tells me " thank you" I smile.

"Right let's go to get some cake for you" Harry tells me "I don't have my purse or card on me" I worry "don't worry I will get you it" Harry tells me, I tell him he can't do that but he tells me I have no choice. We park the car and walk to a little coffee shop, Harry hold my hand the whole time and this makes me have butterflies.
"So what cake do you want I'm having the chocolate cake" Harry informs me "can I please have the carrot cake" I wonder "yes definitely and what drink hot chocolate" Harry quizzes "please, thank you so much Harry" we get our stuff and go to a park bench, I feels good to be out and I don't feel worried at all.

I wish I could tell Harry how I feel...

A/n:
21st November 2021

8:35pm

Words: 1000

Thank you guys for reading please let me know any suggestions that I could add to the story and I want to make sure you all love it and are included  as much as possible, dong forgot to vote as well as, sorry about not uploading regularly I'm gonna try and start to get back to uploading regularly, thank you for being patient.
Love you all so much ❤️
Thank you very much ❤️