24 « 𝙂𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 8: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1«𝙂𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨

a/n: take this apology sketch for all the other crappy drawings in the prev chapters. oh and for the angst-ish stuff later

word count: 2802 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

𝘚𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘣𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮. ⬿•˚∗

TIEs were directly on the Ghost's tail as the crew ran for their lives. The Inquisitor glared through the visor of his helmet, aiming at the Ghost's engine with every shot he took. The ship shook with every hit, Hera looking back in worry.

"Chopper! I'm rolling the Starboard! Be ready to fire those rear guns!"

Zeb heard the command, rushing over to Chopper's side of the ship. He hopped from side to side, realising that his balance was more stable this way.

"Karabast!" The Lasat cried out, spotting Chopper on the ground, smoke coming out of the droid.

"Chopper's down!"

Zeb then pushed the rear gun chair around, crying out as he spotted the controls on fire. He then slapped his hands over the flames as they soon went out. 

"I got you covered, Hera," Zeb called out, manning the rear gun. "Roll away!"

Hera then grimaced, turning the ship as the Lasat fired away, hitting a TIE before more began to gather, chasing after the ship and its passengers.

"Open fire!" The Inquisitor called out from within his ship. "Their shields will not hold indefinitely."

He then began the heavy fire, hitting the Ghost once more as the lights flickered, the three spectres within stabilising themselves as the Rodian beside them looked around, dazed. Skara soon pointed at the other two, ready to run off.

"I'm gonna go check on the others, don't cause too much trouble."

She then ran off, leaving the others with themselves before Hera called out Sabine's name.

"Sabine! I need you in the nose gun, now!" 

The maroon-clad Mandalorian glanced over at Ezra in worry, the boy glaring at her soon.

"Didn't you hear Hera?" He hissed.

"Didn't you hear Tseebo?" She questioned. "He said he knows what happened to your parents!"

"I already know what happened!" He replied, looking a little unsure of his answer before frowning. 

"They're dead. So go!"

Sabine's eyes widened as she looked taken aback, the lights flickering as Ezra glared further, Sabine backing away before running to the nose gun.

Ezra then ran to Tseebo, grabbing the Rodian's shoulders, glaring at him.

"Are they?!" He hissed. "Are my parents dead?"

The Ghost continued to soar, TIEs never ceasing as Hera frowned, keeping her gaze trained in front of her.