|06| Deep Conversations

Start from the beginning

Seriously?

"I really like your car, Mrs. LaRusso!" Dutch sarcastically comments before Johnny drives off, leaving them behind.

You groan letting out an utter of disgust at the guys' behaviour, they snickered like a group of immature little kids.

You look back over your shoulder past the back seat, watching as Daniel and Ali get into his mom's car.

"I can't believe she'd rather hang out with Daniel." Barbara folds her arms, "I mean we've always been here for her, and now she drops us for that?"

"She's just over the whole conflict with Johnny, I don't blame her." You state bluntly peering over into the backseat at them.

Susan, Tommy and Barbara give you a shocked look but you ignore it turning back to look forward, you press your lips to a thin line looking at your knees.

You realize you still have your hand on Johnny's arm, he didn't even bother to remove it which made you raise a brow. When you take it away, Johnny glimpses at you before his eyes flicker back onto the road in front of him.

With a few more turns onto different roads, you all arrive at the spot where Barbara and Susan had been chatting about before you even got pulled into this mess.

The girls got out with blankets, you climb over Johnny's side and get out adverting your attention over to Dutch who was smirking at Johnny.

"Hey, we're gonna go and do some other stuff over there," Dutch said aloud mostly directing it towards you, this made your lips curl down. "You're just gonna leave me?" You look at Susan and Barbara.

They both shrug, "you got Johnny."

The rest of them ran off down to a closed-off private area, you look and see trees shading the moonlight that covers the ground below your feet. Kicking a pebble as you kept your eyes on your shoes, the feeling of an arm reach around your shoulders.

"I just want to apologize." Johnny began to speak near your ear, "I didn't mean to lose my cool, this whole change for the better is new to me. I'm learning, I just want to ask you one thing."

You look up at his eyes, allowing him to continue. "Yeah?"

"Let me get used to it, you've barely given me any chances to redeem myself after my mistakes, I just want to make things right between us again... Like old times."

You hated how Johnny could make your feelings soften towards him, he knew your weak spot. There wasn't really a choice to not forgive him, it would only make matters worse.

"Fine." You sigh lifting his arm off of your shoulders, "if you ever do anything as you did at the Halloween dance again, then I'm never ever going to talk to you."

"I promise," he blurted out quickly, his eyes were eager as he finished pleading you for forgiveness. "Thank you for giving me another chance."

You opened your mouth to say something but he kisses your cheek, which made you shut down and stare at him.

"You really need to stop that.."

"What? I love leaving you speechless, duchess." He winks grabbing your hand he nudged his head in the direction where your friends are, "now come on."

You let him lead you towards the group, sitting down on the blanket Susan had brought you notice there was only one let that wasn't being used.

"Where's the other blanket?"

This made your friends all smirk while sharing glances between each other, "you and Johnny can share one." Susan raises her brows sending you a wink.

This made your eyes narrow into slits at her, "what! I can't share a little blanket with someone." You exclaim with a huff.