18 - Festival Competition [Part IV]. Who?

.

.

.

3rd POV OMNISCIENT

"Dammit..."

"Hey, hey, you're pushing yourself too hard... We just... Need to be more careful next time..." A soft voice told the other.

Silent footsteps came to a halt right outside the room the two voices emitted from. Without taking another step, Shota Aizawa peered into the room with an unreadable expression as he caught what the two had been hiding, carelessly.

"How do i turn it back...?" The man grumbled, furiously, gripping his now white locks that fell lazily over his eyes, not showing a hint of his previous dark hair color.

"This-This horrifying hair just reminds me more of that monster-!!" Daichi scowled, bending over in disgust. "I need to- i need to get rid of it- he'll be after me again. There's no escaping that man. He's coming for me." Daichi muttered, shakily, in anger as he hung his head, defeated.

His wife, Mayu, hesitantly tried placing her hand over his shaking one that gripped his own hair as if he'd want to rip it out. "Da... Daichi-"

"What are you two doing?" The dark Pro hero, and their closest friend, said, startling them suddenly in the dark house, whose only lit lights were the dim ones hanging over the thick atomosphered living room.

"S-Shota...!" Daichi stuttered, his tired eyes widening. A frightened look filled his eyes as he glanced at his best friend. He tried ripping his gaze away but Aizawa's stare only challenged him further into coming out with the truth.

Daichi forced his head to turn away as he pulled his costume's hood over his head. Desperately hiding his hair and expression.

Shota eyed his two friends, staring at Daichi's horrified expression he tried to hide, but clumsily failed. Shota sauntered over to him, snatching his wrist from his head, which he used to pull the hood of his hero costume over his head, hiding the bright snow color of his hair.

Shota frowned. "Daichi. What's this? Your hair-"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE." Daichi yelled angrily. Mayu gasped, covering her mouth from her husband's sudden outburst. Aizawa's eyes widened slightly. Daichi wasn't one to get made so easily unlike the dark haired Pro. Now Shota knew something was wrong.

Daichi might've realized he took it too far when he yelled at Shota who was only trying to help. So, he frowned, tuening away once again.

"I...I don't want to talk about it. Alright...? So just drop it." Daichi hissed, pulling away from his best friend. Shota raised an eyebrow, then, turned to look at Mayu, who stood there frozen in place with a wary look.

"What happened?" Shota asked her, pulling her to the side while Daichi slumped down on the dark couch, pulling his black hood over his head. The two couldn't deny the fact that Daichi's bottom lip was trembling and he looked just about ready to burst.

Shota watched the woman's face contort into a fearful expression as she glanced out the window. "I... There's a man... A... Merciless and manipulating man who was been haunting us for months. Years since we got married. He's after Daichi and me, and if we're not careful... He'll be after...-" She stopped short, glancing at her friend's piercing red eyes.

Shota squinted, analyzing the scared look on her face that gave away the emotion the couple both felt but didn't want to admit.

"Its... Its not important. We just... Have to go away for a while." She said, walking over to her husband again, quickly, burying his head in her clothes.