3 - The Test.

.

.

.

"WHAT'S UP, U.A CANDIDATES? THANKS FOR TUNING INTO ME, YOUR SCHOOL DJ! C'MON AND LEMME HERE YA!"

The rock music paused followed by complete silence from the students in the auditorium. The DJ shook slightly. 

"KEEPIN IT MELLOW, HUH? THAT'S FINE. I'LL SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE NEXT SHOW. LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THESE PRACTICAL EXAMS ARE GONNA GO DOWN, OKAY? ARE YOU READYYYY??!!" The DJ yells. Still no answer from the students who sat awkwardly in the stands. 

I could hear Midoriya fanboy about the DJ being the pro hero, Present Mic. 

Y/n sighs. As if she didn't know. While in middle school, Y/n was rarely left at home alone, especially when Shota had to stay at U.A for meetings with the principal. So he would just take her with him, and in those few times she would go to the school, Present Mic was always there, so he would always talk to her. It was annoying sometimes, but he was kind of funny. So Y/n was used to it. 

Midoriya fanboyed, but quickly quieted down when Bakugo told him to shut up. 

Present Mic continued to narrate how the entire test would go. 

"JUST LIKE YOUR APPLICATIONS SAID, YOU ROCKING BOYS AND GIRLS WILL OUT THERE CONDUCTING TWO-MINUTE MOCK BATTLES IN SUPER SUBURBAN SETTINGS!!!" 

The screen lit up behind Present Mic, showing the different groups. "ONCE I DROP THE MIC HERE, YOU'LL HEAD TO YOUR SPECIFIED BATTLE CENTER! SOUND GOOD?" He said, again greeted by silence. "OKAY?!" He yelled again. 

Y/n and the rest of the students brought out the papers they were given. They each analyze their sections and the battle centers they were in. Bakugo spoke up, seemingly talking to both Midoriya and Takahashi. 

"I see. They're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends." He said, in a surprisingly calm voice. Bakugo looked over to Midoriya's paper then to Takahashi's paper. Bakugo took a closer look at Takahashi's paper. 

He hummed. "Actually, you and i are on the same battle center." Y/n nodded. 

"Oh, yeah, i guess we are." 

Bakugo looked down then sighed, annoyed. "Katsuki Bakugo." He said, looking away. Y/n smiled. "Y/n Takahashi." He nodded. He began to bicker again with Midoriya, seeing that they weren't on the same Battle Center. 

"Damn it. I was really looking forward to crushing you." He grit his teeth. Midoriya trembled, but Y/n just rolled her eyes, seeing them fight again. 

"OKAY, OKAY! LET'S CHECK OUT YOUR TARGETS! THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF BOTH VILLAINS IN EACH BATTLE CENTER. YOU'LL EARN POINTS BASED ON THEIR LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY. SO YOU BETTER CHOSE WISELY! YOUR GOAL IN THIS TRIAL IS TO USE YOUR QUIRK TO RAISE YOUR SCORE BY SHREDDING THIS FOE VILLAINS LIKE A GUITAR SOLO! BUT CHECK IT! MAKE SURE YOU'RE KEEPING THINGS HEROIC. ATTACKING OTHER EXAMINEES IS A .A NO-NO. YA DIG?" Present mic says. A student stands up, talking loud and proud. 

"Excuse me sir, but i have a question!" He says. Present Mic points at him, energetically. "HIT ME!" 

"On the printout, you've listed FOUR types of villains, not three. With all respect, if this is a mistake on U.A material, it is shameful! We are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school! A mistake such as this won't do!" The student rants. He snaps around pointing at Midoriya. " Additionally! YOU, with the unkempt hair!" He said, rudely. Midoriya stutters. "You've been muttering this entire time. Stop that. If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. You're distracting the rest of us." He says, clearly. Midoriya bows his head, embarrassed. He covers his mouth, muttering a 'sorry'.