10 - Saved...?

.

.

.

Y/n couldnt tear her eyes away from the scene that played in front of her. She whimpered quietly as she felt her body numb completely. 

She tried to call Aizawa's name out again but her voice seemed to be trapped in her throat. 

Though it felt like time dragged on, Shigaraki finally looked away, seeing his second appear next to him. 

"Tomura Shigaraki." The villain said, hoarsly. 

"Kurogiri. Did you manage to kill Thirteen?" The leader asked. 

Y/n's ears burned. 

"The rescue hero is out of commission--"

Y/n's fingers twitched. 

"But there were students i was unable to disperse and one of them got outside of the facility." Kurogiri finished. 

Y/n watched as Shigaraki began to tremble and he brought his shaky hands to his neck. He scratched his skin furiously, still shaking in anger. "Kurogiri..." He growled. 

"...you fool..."

Shigaraki shook, his eyes widening at the news. "...if you weren't our workman... I'd tear apart every last atom in your body--" 

Shigaraki froze, feeling the stinging pain in his neck as he scratched his skin. He brought his hands down, slowly, thinking over what solution could possibly get them out of this mess. 

"There's no way we can win if dozens of Pros show up to stop us. Its game over... Back to the title screen. And i was looking forward to finishing this off today." Shigaraki's shoulders slumped. 

"Damn it. Lets go home." Shigaraki said, reluctantly. 

Y/n forced her body to move a few inches from where she laid. Her head moved upward as she heard quiet splashes in the water from the small lake. 

Y/n's eyes widened. It was Midoriya, Mineta and Tsu. And they were staring right at the villains. 

Midoriya's eyes slowly moved from Shigaraki... To Y/n. His face went white and he quickly clamped his hand over his mouth. 

Y/n huffed, trying to pull her body across the dirt ground. Aizawa grit his teeth. 

"stop...moving." He whispered, still in pain under the heavy weight of the creature. 

Shigaraki started moving forward but quickly stopped. "Oh. Right. Before we leave... Lets make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken."

Y/n's heart beat rapidly against her chest as Shigaraki's eyes fell on her three classmates. 

"Let's wreck his pride." 

Y/n grunted as her arms slammed on the ground and she began to drag her legs. 

"LET'S MAKE THIS HURT." 

Shigaraki slid in front of Tsu's face in a quick second and his hand quickly inched closer to her face. Y/n felt her body go weak again. 

A powerful heat began to boil deep inside her chest as her face slumped down to the dirt ground. 

Deku and Mineta watched as Shigaraki's hand was centimeters away from the girl's face. Deku's mind was flooded with the recent thought of the villain's quirk. 

They had watched how he destroyed Aizawa's elbow with just a simple touch. And now-

Shigaraki's fingers finally rested on Tsu's face...but nothing happened.