5 - Battle.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I walk quietly, to my next class, thinking about the conversation i had with Mr. Aizawa. I had argued to him a little about why he said he would expel the least scoring student, but then didn't in the end. He was usually a man of his word. 

"Don't start with that now. I already had this argument with All Might, i don't want to start it with you." Mr. Aizawa said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I walked quietly at Mr. Aizawa's side, until reaching the teacher's lounge. Mr. Aizawa stopped, sighing. 

"Y/n... You and I are going to have to talk about something important very soon."

I hum. "Uhm.. okay, sure. But, can you not tell me now?" I ask. 

Mr. Aizawa shakes his head, hesitantly. "I'm not sure... I'll be able to tell you. Its an important, personal matter so you can't tell anyone about it." He told me in a harsh tone. 

"Mr. Aizawa, i've seen you serious before... but never like this. Is everything okay-?"

"NO. It's not okay- Look just-....Just get to your next class, alright?" Mr. Aizawa rubbed his eyes, turning his back on me, then slamming the door behind him without another word...

"He was acting so weird..." 

"Who was acting weird?" 

"AH!" I jump, hearing Kirishima come out of no where. I place a hand over my chest. "Oh my- E! I already told you i don't like when people scare me!" 

Kirishima laughs, draping an arm over my shoulders. "Sorry, sorry! I know, but i was calling you from across the hallway! You didn't hear me?" He asks.

I shake my head, scratching my cheek nervously. "No, sorry."

We walk side by side to our next class. Hero Basic Training. But before walking in, Kirishima places his hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes. 

"Look. You seem to have a lot on your mind so if you ever want to talk, I'm here okay?!" He says, giving me a teethy grin. I can't help but smile. 

"Yeah. Thanks, E..." I give him a tight hug before walking into the room, and sitting at our designated seats.

"I...AM...HERE!!!" All Might bursts through the door, heroically. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!" 

Everyone turns their attention to All Might, who stood posing, in his Hero costume. They all gasp, excitedly. Kirishima pops up. 

"So he really is a teacher here! This year is gonna be awesome!!!!"

I watch All Might's smile as he scans the room. I've always admired him because he saves people, reassuring them with a bright smile and even if it costs him his life... he keeps on moving. Saving anyone who needs it. I want to be a hero like him... My...parents were Pro heroes too... And since THEY were the heroes being chased by villains... no one was there to save them. 

I gulp. I'll be like him someday...

"Welcome! To the most important class at U.A high ! Think of it as Hero-ing 101!" All Might said, marching to the teacher's podium. "Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro! And what it means to fight for the name of good!" All Might yells. 

I get distracted again, so i barely hear what All Might said. All i heard was that we would be doing some battle training...in our new costumes.

"Oh man- i hope they took all the necessary adjustments for my elements..." I mumble to myself as i get up to grab my suitcase with the number 21.