Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision

Start from the beginning

"Now that you've gotten an idea of how serious this is, should we proceed with the bastard as well?"

"NO!! YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING MY SON!!!"

"Wanna bet?"

Zayn suddenly began to flow towards the edge of the hill. His body was now floating in midair and if Damien wanted too he could snap his fingers and Zayn would drop to his death.

"DAMIEN STOP THIS!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!"

"Begging is not what I want"

I knew very well what he wanted. Whatever my decision would be I still wouldn't get a life where Zayn would be a part of it.

If I stayed by Damien's side then I would be leaving my little boy alone forever. Though if I didn't give him what he wanted he would take my little boys life in such a heartless cold way and my life would end as well.

I looked at Zayn one last time then closed my eyes. I wanted to vision a life with just Derek and Zayn in it. One where I wouldn't be a part off but I knew they would be safe.

Even if it was just wishful thinking. My heart wanted that more than anything. However now I could only do what a mother that loved her son with all her might would do.

"I'll give you my soul...In exchange for Zayn's life"

"You love him that much?"

"I will give myself to you completely ONLY if you promise to leave Zayn alone for as long as he lives on earth"

"Interesting. You haven't lived with him ever since I took you away from them. I made you forget who they were and still you would sacrifice your life for them?"

"That's how love works...But of course I don't expect you to know a damn thing about it"

"Hmm..You surprise me Anaya. I'm learning a lot from you"

"I doubt that..So do we have a deal!?"

"Close your eyes my Golden Girl"

"Huh? What's going on!?" I nervously shouted as my body began to float and I grew faintly.

Suddenly I woke up inside his chambers. I noticed he was standing by the edge of the bed with a thoughtful look while gazing deeply into my eyes.

"Where is Zayn!?"

"You were only dreaming"

"What!? So Derek is still alive!?"

"They're both fine"

"So what does this mean?" I confusingly asked as he sat next to me. He gently grabbed my hand and gave it a tender kiss.

"It means I let you see into the future. A life you could have had with both of them. And a life you could have with us"

"You're letting me choose?"

"No Anaya. I let you remember them"

"What about what I saw Starr do? You're going to kill him aren't you?"

"Derek Walker is no threat to me. Nor is his bastard"

"Don't call my son that!!"

"Listen to me Anaya. If you want them to stay alive then you will keep your word and make this easier for us"

"But...If I give you my soul then I will never see them again"

"You won't need them. You have us now. We are all that matters"

"You're wrong and you know that"

He suddenly grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at him. With a threatening voice he said to me "It only takes a command of my voice for my Demons to devour their souls. While they mean the world to you. Their pathetic existence means nothing to me".

He gave me a forced kiss and then whispered upon my lips

He gave me a forced kiss and then whispered upon my lips. "Your Soul will be mine. You will rule Hell along my side. For an eternity".