Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision

Start from the beginning

"You want to see them again don't you? Very well then" he said with a smirk as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly Derek and Zayn appeared before us on their knees.

They weren't the only ones. Starr was with them as well. I shockingly looked at them while expecting the worse.

Damien BlackStone the Ruler of Hell had something sinister planned out for me. Whatever it was I knew well that the outcome from all this would cause a heartache like never before.

"Damien stop this!"

"We're barely starting" He replied with a grin as Starr walked towards him. I noticed she looked different then the last time I had seen her.

Completely pale and super skinny. Anyone might say she almost looked lifeless.

"Starr help your brother and your nephew!! Please! Do something!"

"Oh she'll do something. Right my shining Starr?"

"Y-yes Master" She replied with tears streaming down her eyes. Her body nervously shook as she reached out to grab something Damien placed on her hands.

When I saw what the object was my body instantly froze. Starr carried a golden sword with marble black spikes all over its blade.

"Now Darling, Who should I eliminate first?"

"N-no! Damien please stop! Don't hurt them!" I pleaded with my heart as I struggled to try and free myself but it was useless.

"Anaya. Say goodbye to your lover" he said with a sinister laugh.

"N-noooo wait!!! Starr don't do it!! He's your brother!! Snap out of it!!"

"I know that Anaya!! You put us in this situation!! You made him do this to us!!" Starr angrily shouted as she continued to walk towards Derek.

Our little Zayn kneeled on the dirt without saying a single word. His eyes were closed it seemed as if he was in a deep sleep.

However Derek was fully awake but couldn't move nor speak. His striking green eyes that were now full of sorrow and fear looked deeply into mine.

For a split second it felt like only Derek and I existed and nobody else was in sight. The chain around me suddenly broke loose and I desperately ran towards Derek.

"NOOOO STARR DON'T DO IT!!!" I shouted in agony as I saw her lift up the sword.

"DEREK!!" I screamed from deep within me as Starr pierced his heart with the golden sword. Blood poured out of him as he gave me one last glance of love before falling onto the ground.

"NOOOO!!!"

"Don't you just love when there's a happy ending?"

"Please....Stop....Just stop it" I cried out-loud to Damien as he snapped his fingers one more time. Starr suddenly began to cry as she held onto her brothers lifeless body.