I want plastic surgery prank.

Start from the beginning

Lisa: what's on your mind Jen?

Jennie places her hands on my shoulders rubbing them gently. Why is she getting me relaxed. What does she want??

Jennie: don't be mad ok?

Jennie said in a baby voice and I raise my eyebrow. What did she do?

Lisa: what did you do?

I question as I placed my hands on each side of the counter looking up at Jennie. Jennie bites her lower lip. She's nervous about something.

Jennie: nothing yet I wanted to ask you first.

I nod slowly while looking at her beautiful features. She looks nervous. It's probably something expensive that she wants.

Lisa: did Chanel bring out something new again and you want it because you know I'll buy it for you.

Jennie chuckled and shakes her head in a cute way and I just pecked her lips making her giggle.

Jennie: can you just let me say it?

I nodded in response.

Jennie: I want to get plastic surgery...

When she said that I automatically shook my head. She can't be serious.

Lisa: I love you and you know I'll let you do anything with in reason but this, having plastic surgery....

I shake my head again

Jennie: don't you want to know why.

I give Jennie a serious look.

Lisa: you're not doing it.

Jennie pouts and I soften up because I can't stay mad at her.

Jennie: why can't I just get a little surgery?

I raise my eyebrow. No freaking doctor is going to touch something god beautifully pieced together.

I cross my arms at her standing up straight while Jennie was still sitting on the counter.

Lisa: what do you want done?

I waiting for her response...

Jennie: my lips, I want to make bigger and my nose, I want it to be thinner.

I was really dumbfounded by what Jennie is saying.

Lisa: Jennie are you crazy have you seen your face... it's perfect why would you want to change something that is perfect.

Jennie shrugs her shoulders and still very confused on why she wants this.

Jennie: some of those Instagram models that comment on your Instagram pictures have some work done so I want to show them I can look like them.

I shake my head and walk back between Jennies legs. I place one hand on her waist as the other I placed on her cheek caressing it.

Lisa: please don't change anything Jennie... those girls aren't you.... you're so beautiful in a god made way you don't need to get a doctor to touch that. You're naturally beautiful Jennie please don't change it.

I bring her lips to mine and gave her the most passionate kiss ever. I wrapped both of my arms around her waist pulling her close and picked her up off the counter. Jennie wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. When we pulled away I see Jennie blush.

Jennie: will you still be with me if I have surgery.

I sigh and nod

Lisa: of course I will still be with you I just will be disappointed with it but I will always love you Jennie... I fell in love with you as a person not because you look like a goddess.

I could see Jennie was about to tear up.

Jennie: I love you Lisa Manoban

I smile

Lisa: I love you to Jennie Kim Manoban

Jennie giggles and places a kiss on my lips. When she pulled away.

Jennie: sweet face can you put me down?

I put her down and she walked to grab a camera and I sigh in relief.

Lisa: its a prank

I slowly said while looking at Jennie and she nods

Jennie: I got you baby

I laughed I'm so glad she's joking. She is joking right?

Lisa: I'm so glad this is a prank... so you're not getting plastic surgery.

Jennie smiles as she motions me to come to her. I back hug her as she looks into the camera putting us both in the frame.

Jennie: yes I'm not getting surgery I just wanted to get your reaction on it... and by the way guys there's nothing wrong if you want to get surgery or if you have it but everyone is beautiful in there own way... hope you all know that and respect people.

I nod and I placed a kiss on Jennies cheek which made her blush. I just hugged her closer to me I'm so thankful she was just joking.

Jennie: honey, how do you feel after getting pranked?

I chuckled as I couldn't take my eyes of my girlfriend. She's so beautiful.

Lisa: a little bad that you got me but thankful because you're not changing anything about your perfect face.

I say as my eyes where still on her. I planted multiple kisses on her cheek and then down her neck which made Jennie giggle.

Jennie: ok guys seem like this prank was a success.

Jennie says as she looks at the camera giving the blinks a cute smile.

Lisa: I'm going to make love to you so hard after you close this video and you'll just know how beautiful you are.

Jennie looks down guess that made her really shy.

Jennie: let me close this video baby.

Jennie turns her head a little so she was looking at me. I pecked her lips.

Lisa: fine I'll meet you in our room baby.

I kissed Jennie one last time and before I walked out I slapped her butt and quickly walked to our room.

She better bring her fine ass on the bed as soon as possible....

//////////////////

💭💭💭💭