He stands up, sliding his hands in his gray sweats pockets, looking all too casual about the knowledge of the car and when he walks to the door I follow closely behind him.

My hands folded over my chest and he opens the door for me, leaning on the door side and I point to the car, standing beside him.

"You see it too, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Is it, like is it-"

"Yours?" He asks me slowly, and I look back to him beside me, my eyes probably still wider than ever, and I nod slowly, almost nervously, almost like I'm gonna explode if I make any sudden movements.

"Yeah, its yours, happy valentines day baby."

I blush like a freaking teenager who just got flowers for the very first time in their entire life, but instead of swooning my hands just come over my mouth and I feel like fainting.

"You got me a half a million dollar car for freaking valentines day!" I hiss, jaw still hanging wide open as I stare between him, then at the red convertible Ferrari California, then back at him.

This gorgeous, stupid, idiotic, beautiful, lovely man.

His lips twitch up at the ends, but he doesn't say anything, he just looks at me like I'm all he can see at that moment and I think I'm quite possibly hyperventilating.

I push his shoulder, poking his chest a few times after. "Emrhys bloody Blackburn, say something!"

He scratches a brow, running his hand down his jaw after before he shrugs.

"Do you want me to say surprise?"

Jerkface.

I literally grab at his white t-shirt, pulling him closer to me and I wrap my arms around him so tight that it physically hurts my body but I just hug him even tighter, not caring one bit.

My arms slide up around the back of his neck and since he had to bend down to hug me he picks me up instead, my legs wrapping around his waist and I completely ignore that this should not be happening when I'm still unsure of well... us.

"You're an idiot, you're an absolute fucking idiot." I mumble softly, smiling against his neck.

"I love you too." He says and I feel the butterflies all over again, moving away a little, cupping his jaw before he looks to me with a small smile, "I can't believe you got it for me, its so damn expensive, this is insane."

He shrugs like it isn't a big deal but it is to me, kissing my cheek softly. "I'd spend billions of dollars on you just for a smile Calli, maybe thats insane."

I smile at that, a part of me melting.

Around 3 months ago i'd asked him why he always got me stuff, even when I didn't ask for it, and he'd told me that money is no good if you don't use it on the people you love, and it was quite possibly the sweetest thing i've heard him say. I knew that gestures like these and gifts were always gonna be his way of showing his love to me a little more, that he still cared and he always would care, even if he showed it in every other way too.