60. The heavy rain

Začít od začátku

"I did not do anything. It was the minimum electricity bill you get. I on... " Before I could utter one more word another slap hit on my cheek and my head bumped to the wall. Hot blood stream out from my forehead to my cheeks and went to my neck.

"Let me treat her dead. I know how she will tell." Aakash  bhiya got up from the couch and started walking towards me.

My eyes went wide in horror when I saw him removing his belt. I don't want to go through it again. He won't show any mercy if he starts beating me with his belt and the look on his face I am sure this is the last day of my life. But I don't want to die. I want yo live for my Dhruv. He needs me and I need him. He smirked while looking at the fear in my eyes.

"Aahhh.." I shouted in pain when the first belt hit. I landed on the near table when the first hit of belt touched my body. I have to fight back this time. I can't be vulnerable forever.

I hold the vase on my hand and make a tight grip. Before he could hit me again with his belt I turn and smashed his forehead with it.

"Aahh..." He hold his bleeding forehead and fell on the floor while crying in pain.

"Aakash beta, Are you okay?" Everyone started gathering near him taking care of him. I took this opportunity and ran from there.

"Hold that bitch." I heard Aakash bhiya shouted while moaning in pain but this is my chance to get out of this place. I did not think anything. I put the latch of the living room from outside, locking all of them inside and ran from there.

This time only one face is coming in front of my eyes and the only one who could save me from this hell. I don't have my dupatta and slippers with me but I don't care. I was running towards Dhruv's house insanely. I have to reach his house before they unlock themselves and reach me. Heavy rain was pouring on me mixing my salty tears with it's water drops. My legs are paining and asking me to have some rest but I could not stop today if I want to see tomorrow's morning. My feet are bleeding by running on the pebbles and concrete road.

I covered half of the distance and only 20 minutes away from his house. No one is on the road and Dhruv lives in a very isolated place. It looks scary at night but it is more scary when it's raining and there is no one on the roads except some local college brats and goons.

I broke into tears but I still not give up. I have to reach him. I have to reach to my love.

Suddenly in a heavy rain three bikes started following me. I ran faster. five more minutes and I would reach to him.

I halted when all three bikes started encircling around me. I don't have my dupatta with me. My cleavage was on show and in this rainy night with no one around they could do anything with me. They are laughing and whistles while looking at me. Fear was crawling inside me. I just need five minutes to reach to Dhruv.

Just five minutes...

"Finally I got a chance to have you alone." My heart shook in fear when I recognised the voice.

It's Karan..

I can see his face under the light thunder. I took a step back when he step down from the bike along with his friends and started walking towards me.

"Karan please let me go. I did never anything bad to you." I requested to him and broke into tears.

My energy is already drained. I just deal with one monster at my house. I don't want to face another one. I was feeling very weak with my emotions. I just wanted Dhruv right now.

"From last five years I have waited to have you alone. How could I live this chance and I want to take the revenge what your boyfriend did to me." I started taking a slow steps like a predator and his friends