A world Under the sea

Ashwin clearly could feel the danger from the demon beast. With all the experience with the servant ranks, he could clearly deduce this one was not among them. It was emitting the same presence of a warrior rank.

Ordinarily, Ashwin was confident he could take down the warrior beast, but that was with having Asi with him. And right now, all he had was magic. A shadow magic that was good for only support and novice lightning with could barely scratch a warrior rank.

"Make a break for it!", Ashwin yelled and the duo launched forwarding casting their respective movement spells.

That was all they could do. The more they wait the closer the warrior would get. And now they are on the run, the demon beast decided to make its move as well, reveal it's identity.

It was a thrall. With green musculine body and carrying its club it launched forward at the duo.

"Usually thralls move in groups. Only reason they can be seen alone is if it is exciled. And they prefer dark places like a cave to set their camp!", Raghav started explaining.

"Your point?!", Ashwin yelled back as he ran.

"Meaning it is most likely alone. Thralls don't have the beat speed", Raghav replied

"Say that after we get away from here!", Ashwin spoke. Unlike Raghav whose wind provided smooth movement, Ashwin was struggling. Each time the thrall stomped its fool, the ground shook, causing Ashwin to lose his footing time to time. He was struggling to keep his balance.

"Here goes nothing!", Ashwin jumped up and started climbing the tallest tree he found near him, stepping know it's branches.

"Raghav, buy me some time!"

Raghav didn't hesitate and started baiting the thrall, trying his best to keep it away from the tree on which, Ashwin stood.

Ashwin sat down, closed his eyes, trying to take control over his stars from the shadow elements. He was able to connect the first seven stars but he was having hard time connecting the remaining forty-two stars. He had no scrolls to guide him, so all he could do was rely on his own mentality.

Meanwhile Raghav was struggling to stay away from the thrall who was throwing trees and rocks it could find at him. It was decreasing his mobility greatly. But Raghav still managed to evade the thrall's tantrum.

"Ashwin, a little help!", Raghav yelled as he was losing his magic. His magic wasn't unlimited!

"Got it!", Ashwin yelled as he leaping from the tree right above the thrall. The thrall heard it as well, and turned around and smashed it's club at the shadowy figure right above him. But to its surprise, the shadow erupted into black smoke, covering its vision. But the smoke only lasted for a few seconds as it was washed away by the light. But when it got it's vision back, it found its body completely frozen. It couldn't move!

It couldn't move it's head but rolled it's eyes, searching for the cause and found a black illusory sword stabbed into its shadow. It struggled to break free, but Ashwin leaped out of a nearby shadow and leaped into front of the thrall. His hand was sparkling with distructive purple lightning.

He straightened his palm like a blade, and the lightning extending from his palm as a small knife. It punctured through the thrall, right through the chest, as fresh blood gushed out.

thralls possess tough skin, but lightning was known for its penetrating power. Even with tough skin, the lightning still punctured a hole in its chest, killing it know the process.

"Shiden!", Raghav shouted in excitement. He completely forgot he was about to get smashed by the thrall and exclaimed.

"Dude, do you really have to find a reference for everything?!", Ashwin questioned.