Ch 6

It's been three months since me awakening the lightning element. And I am trying to complete the starpath while training at a nearby park. I took a spot with no people nearby for my training. I'm stuck on my seventh star. Maybe because of my experience with shadow element, or because of my training with Asi, my star control progress is great. Now, if only I could just connect my last star....

     The star is Taking all will power, such disobedience! Stupid star, don't be so stubborn! One more time,

First star,

Second star,

Third star,

Fourth star,

Fifth star,

Sixth star,

And,

    Come on damn it

Seventh star!

      Finally! Let's do this!

"Lightning strike: python scar!"

       A bolt of purple lightning, on the shape of a python soured through the space and hit the rock in front of me, blasting it to smithereens. This spell is so strong!

"I need the work on my range though. Plus, I need to improve my casting speed next. And I also need to thing of a way to implement it with my sword..."

      Oh well, I'll think about later, for now, I'll just improve my cultivation. Some ancient breathing techniques that teacher taught me has improved my focus greatly and the pure eye is helping me get a greater insight on magic. And there is a lingering feeling of some kind, I can't put a finger on. I feel like the magic as I use it can be changed if I want to, but I still can't get a grip on it.

     While I was cultivating, two anime characters and a manhwa (Korean comic) character came into my mind, namely- Killian Zodlyc from HunterxHunter, the third Raikage from Naruto, and Arthur leywin from The Beginning After The End. I'm sure alteast some of you got an idea of what I am implying.

     I focused and accumulated the lightning in my palms. I limited its voltage and tried enhancing my nervous system,by zapping my self..

Boy did that hurt!

    The lightning exploded and I was shot back, hitting a tree. Damn, that's gonna feel in the morning. C'mon, there's no way that wouldn't work. Let's control the out put!

Boom!!

Ugh, again!!

Boom!!

C'mon dammit!

Zap!

    At end, my body was completely numb. Although I have tolerance to lightning, it still hurts when I hit myself that much!

    I can't enhance my nervous system like in the anime I guess. If I do, the shock from the current formed in my nerves would simply zap me.

    That's it! I'll just have to match my lightning to my tolerance using pure-eye!

    I sent my lightning energy to the right eye. The scar was still there. Even now when I remember how much I had to lie to mom about the scar. I can't just tell her her father was doing an eye transplantation for me!

   Anyway, as the eye came in contact with the lightning energy, I could perceive the lightning element around me vividly. The dark purple sparkles with so faint crackling between them. It was as if, the whole world was covered by a purple hue.