Chapter 15

^+^ ???'s POV ^+^

✏️February, 22th 2027

Classes were slow for Katsuki, just as in movies, the seconds were like minutes, minutes hours.

And the worse, he kept hearing that "noisy" voice the whole day, not stopping anytime.

Some of their conversations were, if not stupid, asking theirselfs " what will happen when 'he' knows ".

Bakugo Katsuki: "but who the fuck is 'he'?"

Was the only question Bakugo kept repeating like a loop the minutes when the 'unknown' asked on 'his' mind.
---
Last class 1-A had was with Present Mic, English; the one to finish an "incredible day" Bakugo could say.

If this voice kept on repeating the same for this last class he swore he would explode the whole class.

Everyone was still worried because Bakugo was angrier than usual but Bakugo didn't knew Aizawa told the class to do not bother him since the topic they would talk about was a bit...delicate.

Aizawa didn't named the topic but still, with his serious and cold tone as ever, everyone got scared and inmediately agreed.
---

Just as if God had listened to Bakugo, his requests were fulfilled and Y/n did not think about "who was him" or "stupid things", it actually was pretty quiet, and he liked that.

Luckily this class, Bakugo was happier than ever to recieve Present Mic in the class, even he was shocked, but glad those thoughts finally left.

He participated in almost every question Mic asked and the only thing bothering him was the sudden and new appointment he had with Aizawa.
---
At the same time Present Mic entered to the room, Y/n fell asleep to her hospital's bed.

The nurse who was attending her, gave her their food and some medicine to sleep and control their condition.

Also Y/n kept on hearing Bakugo's voice, that's another reason she asked for a medicine, to stop it, since it was new and much more of a bother to just listen to him angry...

She felt guilty, now Bakugo would have to live with this news for the rest of his life, kept on hearing her 'noisy and stupid' voice would be much, Y/n thought.
---
Why did Bakugo never assume that the voice he heard sounded the same as Y/n's? Easy, this was because until each other knows who their partner is, they won't hear their real voice.

In this case Y/n knows Bakugo it's her 'soulmate', so it makes things easier, but until Bakugo doesn't know it's Y/n, he'll hear it fuzzy.

_______

Finally classes were over and the nurse had just told Y/n about the upcoming visit from Bakugo and Aizawa to talk about the quirk.

Bakugo and Aizawa kept on walking while some strange looks were glanced all over them, since everyone was leaving the school and watching a student walk next to Aizawa, some assumed they would be expelled.

None of them talked all the way to the hospital, just when Bakugo pulled out his phone to inform his mother about the 'reunion' and she agreed.

Y/n was changing her clothes, since a few minutes ago she came out of the shower.

Both Y/n and Bakugo hearing each other's thoughts...

_______

10 minutes later
---
Bakugo Katsuki: "so what does this stupid thing has to do with Y/n?"

Asked Bakugo with a straight face to Aizawa, this two men sat down on some of the hospital's chairs in Y/n's room, while she was at her bed, looking to her legs, refusing to look into Bakugo's eyes when he knows the reason...

Aizawa Shouta: "this is more complicate to explain than it seems to...look, this is not about a simple headache...this is about a quirk we just discovered Y/n has"

Bakugo Katsuki: "then?"

He said now concerned, giving a little look over Y/n, she still looking to her legs with a littlenpout on her face, it made her "look cute" he thought and this thought came to Y/n's mind as well.

"Looks cute" "looks cute" "looks cute" kept on repeating once and once again, since Y/n couldn't stop thinking of it and Bakugo was still confused about the reading thoughts quirk or thing that Aizawa was talking about still watching Y/n's face turn red.

Bakugo now took a look at his legs, still confused about this little loop of thought he just had, forgetting about the central topic until Aizawa said:

Aizawa Shouta: "you'll hear Ozawa's voice as if it was in your own mind, but this is nothing more than the effect of this new quirk, or shorter; you can share each other's thoughts since you're soulmates"✏️

--
7w7
Cliffhanger mah' friends!
.
Thank you for reading this 794 words!
.
By: MS. ANITA ÙWÚ WTF >:D