Chapter 2

∞ ??? POV ∞

February 4th, 2027

While walking to her house, Y/n was struggling to get the little cat calm and almost make the bag fall.

Y/n: "Come on little one! You have to stay calm please!"

The cat kept crying for food, soon arriving to Y/n's house, her parents react with her impression by Y/n's good action by rescuing a little cat.
Y/n asked for permission to adopt the cat and her mother gladly accept saying Y/n will get more company now, her father accepted too but his words weren't showing emotion.

Y/n placed her bags on the table of the dining room and ran with the cat on her shoulder to her room.

Y/n: "I'm so happy they agreed! Now I'll name you..."

The girls stopped for a moment and checked the gender of the cat, it was a male, at the moment she was a bit shocked because his meowing sounded more like a female, brushing it off, she started to think about a name.

Y/n: "You'll be Katsu"

"You'll be Katsu" which means victorious, this cat was a symbol of hope for her, her new friend and very appreciated pet.

Y/n: "Well Katsu, I have some food in here, let me go for it"

Some minutes later, after searching and making a mess in the room, Y/n found a pack of sausages, don't ask why and how tho' everyone has a secret on their rooms.

Y/n: "Here! Eat it"

Y/n said unpacking one sausage and cutting it in pieces little enough to the cat to eat them without problems.
The cat smell the sausage in-front of him, on the bed, it looked so juicy and tasty, he couldn't resist and started eating it

Y/n: "You look so cute!"

She pet the cat's head watching the adorable scene.
Hours later, around 12:00 pm, Y/n started feeling sleepy, she has been staring at the cat sleeping peacefully at her left side, his breathe made her feel a mix of emotions; cute, beautiful, and more.

She gave up and finally layed on the bed, loading the cat next to her, for her sleep and rest the few hours she got before the next day, the day of the U.A. entrance.

Her father walked to Y/n's room to see if she was fine finding the cute little cat and the girls sleeping, he walked out and closed the door.✎

February 5th, 2027

New day, new school

Y/n woke up by her mother moving her shoulder slightly, by accident almost squeezing the little creature at her other side.

She quickly got up and pet the cat apologizing for her suden move which made the cat woke up too.

M/n: "Time to wake up Y/n, it will be a new day and a new school"

Y/n: "Yeah... thanks"

M/n walk away and closed the room's door, while Y/n was staring at the clothes on her closet, she didn't even know what to wear since today is the entrance by making many exercises at U.A.

Y/n: "Maybe this one, what do you think Katsu?"

She said picking a sport clothing and showing it to the cat, who was sit on the bed, stretching and yawning.

Y/n: "I think this one it's fine, well"

When Y/n was done changing, she grabbed a backpack and the cat, walking downstairs to eat breakfast and give some food to the cat too.
Half and hour later, the cat was eating some bacon Y/n's mom made for breakfast with hotcakes.

Y/n gave more food to the cat in another dish, next to it water and said goodbye to her family, walking out of the house.

She had to walk all the way to U.A. with twenty minutes left to enter.

___________________________
The first look she had of the school made her eyes sparkle, not many things impressed her, but the building was huge.
She started getting nervous now she knows many people is applying for a place on the bests classes ever in Japan for heroes.

A while later, some teachers and Pro-heroes lead the way to and auditory where Present Mic was going to give the instructions to the entrance.

Y/n was sat next to a blue haired guy with glasses, he seemed serious and cold tho' and at the other side was a girl with brown hair and very pink cheeks, they seemed nervous but excited and confidence at the same time.

-From the author: I can't remember well the places, so sorry if there's any change-

Y/n listened every detail of the prove, making her confidence rise a bit more.
_________________________________
Now she's standing in-front of the door where her exam will be taken.

Everyone seemed nervous and happy about it, suddenly the door opened revealing many buildings like it was a city, the whole massive quantity of people started running and destroying almost everything they found on their ways.

---
Y/n was a bit shocked but followed, before getting in-front of a big robot, her last glance at her back caught her eye with a green haired boy, he seemed really nervous.

However, her cold mood somehow activated when she realized robots couldn't be controlled with her quirk if they don't have wishes.

Unless...

This was a new experiment Y/n never thought it could be possible doing, but  now she had no option.
She'd try control the robot's mind.✎
.
.
.
.
.
Bye! 🤍
.
MS. ANITA ÙwÚ WTF >:D