Chapter 11

^+^ ???'s POV ^+^

✏️February 8th, 2027

Some minutes later, everyone was ready for the trip to U.S.J. there was just missing Y/n, who didn't want to walk out from the changing room.

It was kinda embarrassing since the costume was a bit revealing.
---
Bakugo was being separate from Y/n too, he wanted to enter to the bathroom because he's been attached to her and didn't want to leave her side.

And with the big secret she has revealed, he was more than worried.

That's why Kirishima and Sero were stopping him to run again to the changing rooms.

(Changing rooms, let's say they're next to the bathrooms please)

When everyone was in the bus, Aizawa decided to go to the changing rooms because Y/n and Mina still weren't there.

He knew the reason she didn't want to come out, she told him she has many issues and problems with her physical appearance.

Everyone has had one, atleast...

It's difficult to deal with them? Yes.

But you can beat them.

'Cause you're better than the fears that have been eating you.

Slowly, but deadly.

So when Aizawa was with Mina, he told her to go back with the others.
---
Aizawa talked for a moment with Y/n, telling her that nobody would judge or even say a bad word about her.

Which was true.

When they both arrived at the bus, everyone got stunned.

Y/n looks beautiful!

Here's a little sketch from her costume:

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

---
Inmediately Y/n entered to the bus, Bakugo ran up to her and hugged her.

Everyone was surprised but happy and proud to know Bakugo isn't as mad as he thinks or acts he is like.

Y/n, however, still was embarrassed and thinking if their just acting like that to not make her feel bad.

But in the way to the U.S.J. everyone made sure to tell her she looks precious.

That they weren't lying and some others still pressenting theirselfs since hasn't been more than a week they started classes.

The trip was longer than expected, and because everyone had to woke up earlier the other day, almost everyone fall asleep.

Including Bakugo and Y/n.