Chapter 4

+^+ ???'s POV +^+

✏️February 6th, 2027

Y/n decides to wait for her parents in her room and talk about the good new.

Some hours later, her parents and brother finally came back home and went straight to the kitchen, where Y/n was waiting for them with the food ready.

They were in a good mood, which benefit Y/n  she'll be able to talk calm and without any fight about quirks or topics that she didn't want to remember.

However, back to the story, Y/n served their dishes, her family took seat and started eating while talking about their day.

Y/n was still there, she took seat as well and waited for her turn to talk.

_______

When her turn came, she was a bit serious and cold than intended, but her family didn't mind since she's been always like that.

When she said the good news, her mother was the first one who reacted and congratulated her. Her father and brother also cheered her and congratulate, (not with the same energy tho').

Y/n thanked them ans especified the entrance, the exam and teachers, how much everyone seemed excited.

Father and mother told her each recommendation they could think about for school, social coexistence and other things.

_______

Some time later, they finished eating and picked up the table.

Before going to her room, M/n, congratulated Y/n once more and wished the best for her, they hugged and Y/n recieved Katsu when entering to her room.

Y/n laid down on the bed, thinking about the new classmates she'd had to bear with, wishing they aren't as annoying as she thinks they'll be, or judge her as she is.

Unconscious she started crying for all those bad memories from middle school...

She cried herself to sleep. ✏️

---

✏️February 7th, 2027

Crazy day

Y/n woke up and changed into the U.A.'s uniform, which came along the letter, and her mother brought it up to her room.

Then went downstairs just to meet three pancakes with a milkshake next to them, and a white paper with something written in it.

Kastu was trying to reach the pancakes and eat one, jumping, but he was still small and couldn't.

Y/n walked towards the pancakes and read the note:

"Good morning Y/n! I'm sorry we couldn't stay in your first day with you, but in the afternoon we'll make up for it, have a nice day and breakfast. -mom.".

Y/n left the note aside and ate with Katsu who finally gave up and went to his own dish.

_______

In the way to school, Y/n went walking and taking some bus.

When she stepped the entrance, everything felt so different from the outside; the environment was something indescribable.

However, she ignored and went inside the building searching her class:

"1-A"

Was the only thought she had on mind on the way to the classroom.

And many people too.

While Y/n was walking, many students from all courses looked at her, making her uncomfortable.

She tried her best to not mind them, but it was tense and weird.

-

Y/n found her classroom and went right in.

The class door was already opened by someone who just came in too.

Everyone was presenting themselfs with each other, many conversations, many interests and likings, etc.

When Y/n took seat, she was interrupted by a girl's voice.

Mina Ashido: "hello! My name's Mina Ashido, what about yours?!"

Y/n: "the name's Y/n Ozawa"

Mina Ashido: "cool! What's your quirk?"

Y/n: "it's called illusions..."

Mina Ashido: "uhm...I don't think I've heard about it, can you describe it?"

Y/n: "uuh..."

Izuku Midoriya: "tell us!"

Y/n: "erm.."

Momo Yaoyorozu: "I think you're making her feel uncomfortable"

Mina Ashido: "oh, sorry"

Izuku Midoriya: "sorry, that wasn't our intention!"

Y/n: "it's fine, I guess..."

Momo Yaoyorozu: "hi! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu"

Izuku Midoriya: "Izuku Midoriya!"

Mina Ashido: "nice to meet you!"

Izuku Midoriya: "same, Mina"

Mina Ashido: "wanna be friends?"

Izuku Midoriya: "o-of course!"

Momo Yaoyorozu: "yes"

Y/n: "y-yeah"

Mina Ashido: "perfect!"

Mina, Izuku and Momo started a conversation, soon the same brown haired girl came and became friends with them too.

A few minutes later, a new voice was heard.

Somehow a bit familiar for Y/n.

They started screaming and making very loud noices.

That's when Y/n noticed Midoriya wasn't there anymore.

She started looking at the circle of new peopke and friends sorrounding her, searching for a green haired boy that somehow disappeared.

The shouts were louder and louder, there was a moment of silence and everyone listened and turn into the direction of the noise.

For Y/n's impression, when some of the people started moving to sit down, she saw the same blond boy she met at the street along with Katsu.

She was shocked because she tought as him as a love by first glance and a love she'll never reach to have.

However, she realized the scene infront kf her and saw Bakugo shouting and almost trying to kill Midoriya. ✏️

--

Thank you for reading this: 870 words!
.
By: MS. ANITA ÙWÚ WTF >:D