Chapter 7

^+^ ???'s POV ^+^

✏️February 8th, 2027

An unexpected new by a quirk

Y/n's bright (eye's color) eyes, shined as she opened the window.

She say down on the bed and stretch, Katsu following the same step as Y/n, stretched and waited for the next move.

Y/n was already very fond of him.

It was her company for the most part of the time.
---
After half an hour, Y/n was ready for another day at school.

She left more food than usual to Katsu.

Why?

She felt something was wrong, or something bad was going to happened that it would cause her to come later from usual.

So she was caring about the things she left out or kept away from Katsu, to do not make a mess when her parents came back and she still wasn't there.
---

Y/n entered to the school, as it was a winter day, everyone had a big jacket due the cold.

When Y/n was infront of the classroom, many voices were talking inside.

You could say it was Aizawa, a woman and another man.

Y/n couldn't hear exactly at the conversation for two reasons: 1-she isn't the type of nosey and 2-the people was too far to hear them from the outside of the room.

However, Y/n could still see their wishes, when she tried doing it, she saw Bakugo, being like the normal "idiot" he is.

Shouting and screaming, with another people, this two persons were happy and smiling, somehow they were very similar to Bakugo.

That's when Y/n knew, they were his parents, but why did they were here?

Y/n: "weird.."

She mumbled to herself and still infront and staring at the door.

Not knowing the other classmate who just arrived was next to her.

Izuku Midoriya: "is everything ok Y/n?"

Y/n, surprised, turned to her right side to look Midoriya's concerning face.

Y/n: "u-uhm, yeah sorry"

Izuku Midoriya: "wait, does are-

Midoriya went silent, closing his eyes focusing on the voices inside the room.

Izuku Midoriya: "Kacchan's parents!"

Y/n: "wh-what?"

Izuku Midoriya: "oh, sorry, Bakugo's parents"

Y/n: "how did you recognize them?"

Izuku Midoriya: "Kacchan and I are childhood friends"

Y/n: "oh...sorry"

Izuku Midoriya: "why?"

Y/n: "you had to deal with such an angry person"

Izuku Midoriya: "well, let's say it wasn't that difficult at that time..."

Y/n: "however it was, sorry"

Izuku Midoriya: "ha, thanks?, well, what if we enter to the room and ask?"

Y/n: "ok"

Izuku opened the door and both entered.

There was Aizawa, Mitsuki and Masaru, with a quiet Katsuki sat down in his seat.

Aizawa, Bakugo and his parents inmediately turned to look at them.

Aizawa Shota: "you're earlier, need something?"

Izuku Midoriya: "u-uh, we wanted to ask why are Kacchan's parents here?"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "hello Izuku, and..."

Y/n: "Y-Y/n"

Mituski Bakugo: "good morning, well, we are here to explain a little of a weird news we have for all the class and it's about this brat"

Mitsuki said pointing at Bakugo.

Surprisingly, Bakugo was just playing with his fingers like a little shy child would do it.

Izuku Midoriya: "he-he didn't say anything?!"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "I was just as surprised as you when he came back home yesterday's afternoon, right Masaru?"

Masaru Bakugo: "yes, it was really impressive, and Mitsuki almost kill him because he was a 'traitor'"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "you know your son, how wouldn't I react like that with something strange like him not replying or shouting at us?!"

Masaru Bakugo: "right..."

Aizawa Shota: "the things is, Bakugo has a quirk which affected his emotions and personality for the rest of the day, am I correct?"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "yes:

Izuku Midoriya: "oh my-but is he going to be fine?"

Masaru Bakugo: "we asked the doctors and they said he's perfectly fine besides that"

Izuku Midoriya: "glad to hear it"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "anyways, we were here to ask for someone to take care of him since he didn't want to stay at home"

Aizawa Shota: "oh, yeah...don't worry, I've one on mind"

Mitsuki Bakugo: "thanks"

Masaru Bakugo: "thanks"

Midoriya and Y/n couldn't take off their glance to Bakugo.

He looked so innocent, so ashamed, so...cute?.

Like the person he would never turn to.

Bakugo's parents bowed down and went out of the school.

Aizawa turned to look at Y/n and Izuku.

Aizawa Shota: "one of you"

Izuku Midoriya: "wha-

Y/n: "no way I'm taking care of someone who could be angry in a second just because I breathe and at the other second sad just because"

Izuku Midoriya: "sorry but I have things to do between classes and I won't have time to watch him"

Y/n: "hmph..."

Aizawa Shota: "Y/n"

Y/n: "fine! Fine!"

Y/n walked to Bakugo's seat and he turned to look up at her.✏️

--
Thank you for reading this 837 words!
.
By: MS. ANITA ÙWÚ WTF >:D