No Longer Lonely

15th July, 2020 ; 1:00 pm

"Where are we going?" Asked Yume, as she boarded the car. "It's a secret!" Answered Ako, as she politely greeted the driver. "We're going to pick up M4 first, then we're picking up Aria-chan." Koharu acknowledged the younger's words with a curt nod.  

Meanwhile, a second car was driving Mahiru and Laura to meet up with the legendary 25th Generation of S4. Their car was a smaller one, but it was big nonetheless. The two girls blasted music in the meantime, vibing along to their favourite songs.

Mahiru greeted her sister with a warm hug, smiling as she said 'hello'. Tsubasa and Laura high-fived. Hime, whom was over-excited to meet Yume again after so long, was busy loading their luggages in the car's trunk along with Yuzu.  

"Make yourselves comfortable!" Exclaimed Laura when the teenaged girls had all finished settling down. Tsubasa cleared her throat. "And now that we're all here, let's hold a simple conversation. Can I say that all of us did amazing in pairing up subayume and kanako together? Kosahi was also rather well done, but what surprised me was that Nozomu-kun and that Aira girl managed to get together. I'm looking forward to seeing who's she -- Nozomu-kun, as far as I know, doesn't fall in love with people easily."

Mahiru sat up straight. "First thing's first, her name's Aria, and she's from Venus Ark. Second, Aria is an incredibly talented person at vocals and dance alike, particularly excelling her facial expressions. She's also one of the kindest people I've ever met. I'm sure you'll like her." She said, smiling. Hime and Laura agreed.

"We've arrived." Announced the driver. The teens helped each other get off their car, and followed Tsubasa as they made their way inside KiraHoldings' Headquarters, riding the elevator until they reached the top floor. "Yume-chan! Long time no see!" Hime immediately widened her arms, pulling the younger blonde into a tight embrace. Asahi did the same to Koharu, but Nozomu only held Aria's hand and gave it a light kiss. "Where's my cousin?" Asked Tsubasa. 

Subaru face-palmed while unloading the luggages. "If I remember correctly, he's making out with Ako-san inside the helicopter." Yozora couldn't believe her ears at first, but her scepticism soon proved to be reality as the teenagers heard sounds of whimpers and moans inside the aircraft. 

"Let's get in before we run out of time." He suggested nonetheless. The teens followed, and soon were amazed by how big it was on the inside. "I can't believe we're riding a helicopter. Kanata-kun's family is so damn rich!"

Asahi and Koharu were lost in their own little world, sharing giggles and small conversations that nobody else understood. "Let's have karaoke now!" Ako came out from the helicopter's bedroom, her hair disheveled, her clothes untidy and her lips swollen. "I brought three microphones for us to shout out loud and sing at the top of our lungs -- I swear Kana-kyun literally has everything."

"Thank you!" Hime and Laura immediately snatched the mics. "Turn on the music!" Yuzu giggled. "As expected of our Hime-chi!"

"Keep them occupied for a while, kitty." Kanata whispered into the girl's ear. "And then you'll get your well-deserved orgasm. Holy shit -- I'll fuck you so hard, you'll won't be able to walk after this." He growled, then pulled her inside the room. 

Nozomu sighed. "And here they go again." He mumbled. "I know you two are having a blast inside that room, but can we keep it pg 13?" He shouted, addressing the couple. "A quick reminder that many of the girls here are innocent little angels whom still yet to have their V-card stolen." 

There was no response. Instead, a loud moan was heard, along with dozens of curses in English. "Shut up you two!" Nozomu repeated. 

"Fuck off, you cock-blocker!" Kanata's voice echoed. "You're just jealous of me 'cause my baby girl makes me feel so good, but Aria's still inexperienced."

Message of a Rainbow - An Aikatsu Stars Fan-Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें