Our Memories

15th July, 2020 ; 6:30

"C'mon, Tsubasa-senpai! Tell me!" 

"PLEASE COUSIN YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS!"

"SHUT UP, YOU TWO!"

Both Kanata and Ako turned dead silent, their attention, their eyes were all peering into Tsubasa. "I have decided. Ako-chan, I'll tell you everything you want. And I'll even show you all some videos of my dear little cousin."

The male pouted in protest. "Tsubasa!" He whined. "I beg you!"

Yume, busy serving the others with food and drinks, watched as the M4 members, along with Mahiru and Ako, persuaded Tsubasa to tell them about Kanata's childhood in the United States, mainly because Tsubasa claimed half of the information inside his official profile to be fake. "I'll open his official profile first." Announced Tsubasa. Hime, Yozora and Yuzu had also gathered around the former student council President, but Koharu, Aria and Yume weren't interested, so they took pictures of each other in the meantime. 

"When are you guys gonna eat?" Yume asked, crossing her arms on her hips. "The food is getting cold!"

Subaru wrapped his arms around the girl. "We're coming!" 

The group of teens gathered around the huge dining table. "Thank you for the meal!" 

While eating, they discussed about what they could do after the meal was finished. "Let's play the game 'most likely to' first!" Suggested Hime. "At some point, we've all lived with one another. It's high time to expose each other's secrets!" She rubbed her hands together in excitement. 

"Why not?" Agreed Laura. "I want secrets especially from M4. We sincerely need to expose you guys. The four of you know so much about us, so it's our turn to have our revenge!"

~~~

"First up, it's for Hime-senpai's generation of S4!" Yume tried her best not to cackle. "Who's most likely to get married first? One, two three--"

Almost all hands pointed at Yozora. "Not only would she be the most likely to get married first, to me, Yozora-chan will make a fantastic wife and parent!" Hime explained, and the others agreed. "And I think Yuzu-chan will be the last to get married among us, just because she's the youngest!" She added, to Yozora and Tsubasa's laughter.

The teens were playing Hime's game while sitting on Kanata's expensive sofas in the Kiras' living room. Of course, they all had their drinks next to them, and a portable water fountain machine for them to refill their water and stay hydrated without calling the maids every few minutes.

Yuzu chose the next question. "Yume-chi, Laura, Aria, Koharu-chi, Mahiru-chi and Ako-chi! Listen up! Who is the most likely to write a best-seller among the six of you?"

Asahi covered his mouth. "This is a hard question indeed." He exclaimed. "I'm interested to see your answers!"

Everyone pointed at Yume, except for the girl herself. "Why me?" She asked, not understand her friends' act. 

"I'm not a good writer, and neither is everyone, I believe," Laura said. "However, Yume-chan has a passion for cooking, and her culinary skills are superb. Therefore, if she writes a cookbook, I'm sure it'll be great just like the food she makes!"

Yume thanked the younger for her praise. "Your turn, boys! Who is most likely to have the most spoilt kids?" 

"It's Kanata's for sure! He's rich as fuck and I'm sure he'll spoil his kids with tons of luxuries!" Asahi yelled, sipping two more shots of beer. 

"Nah! I bet Kanata's going to be a strict father, with tons of rules and high demands for his children." Subaru contradicted. "I kinda feel bad for his kids."

Ako laughed. "I'll make sure he doesn't become one, then." She answered, feeding her boyfriend with chips. 

Hime scrolled through her phone until she could find a good question. "Out of Tsubasa-chan, Yozora-chan, Ako-chan and Mahiru-chan, who is most likely to act in an adult film?"

Koharu looked at the redhead. "Aren't you filming one, Ako-chan?" And Hime looked at her in shock. "What? K-Kanata is that--"

"Yep. She's acting in one very soon, and I'm not jealous, to be honest."

Subaru freaked out. "What? Why are you so calm about this?" Asahi nodded. "If I were you, I would've helped her reject the offer in the first place!"

"Because," Kanata answered, kissing his girlfriend, "I know it's just a film. I can always love her my own way."

"Ew!"

Aria breathed in, digesting the next question. "Out of everyone here, who would be most likely to change their first name?"

Most people said nothing, however Asahi raised his hand. "Yes?"

"Mahiru-chan has always wanted us to call her 'Hiiru'. I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to change her first name into 'Hiiru'. However, mom and dad are against us changing our names because of the fact that all our names are related in some way -- my name, Asahi, with 'morning', Mahiru having connections to 'noon', and Yozora practically means 'night sky'." He explained. "However, I don't think, by how hard they'd managed to think such good names for all three of us, they would allow us to change it and scrape off all their hard work." Yozora added. 

Subaru raised the question he'd always wanted to ask. "Mahiru-chan, you have connections to all of us in one way or another. Who, in this room, is most likely to be a professional gamer? Except Kanata. We all know he holds Twitch gaming live-streams."

Mahiru tilted her head in thought. "Well, I somehow think it'll be Tsubasa-senpai. She's naturally good at gaming, but isn't confident enough to showcase her skills. As a fan, I've been begging for her to hold a stream, and let's hope it happens!" She answered. Said girl turned red. "I don't want to!" She opposed Mahiru's words. Everyone giggled. 

"Well, is our former student council president flustered?" Hime quickly captured the moment by clicking a picture.

"Hime!" Growled the younger. "It's not funny at all!"

"Who's most likely to get a tattoo?" Read Laura. "To me, I think it's Yuzu-senpai."

Ako agreed. "Kana-kyun wants a tattoo but his parents don't allow it, so we can scrape his name off the list. I don't think Asahi-kun, Koharu-chan, Yume-chan nor Hime-senpai would be the person to want to have a tattoo. Yuzu-chan has gotten multiple fake tattoos for a music video shooting, so I think she's most likely to get a real one."

Koharu nodded. "Out of all people here, I want you to point at the person who is most likely to get chased by a large dog in three, two--" 

Asahi got all the votes, to Koharu's laughter. "I agree with you guys. He'd be the person to get in trouble with a dog because he fed it something it doesn't like." 

The blonde pouted. "Koharu-chan is so mean!" 

Tsubasa snatched the phone that held all the questions. "Last one before supper! Out of all the boys here, who, in your opinion, gives the best after-care? Tell us what you think in three, two, one--"

Yume, whom didn't understand the conversation, didn't cast her vote. Ironically, Ako didn't vote for her boyfriend either. She, along with Yozora, Hime, Mahiru and Laura, voted for Nozomu. 

"Nozomu-kun is generally a very caring, respectful and considerate person." Ako noted. "Aria sure is lucky." Yozora added. 

Aria blushed and thanked the elders for their praise. 

Suddenly, a maid entered the room. "Sir, Ma'am and Honourable Guests, supper is served. Please follow us to the Living Room." 

The teenagers stood up at once and headed towards the dining room. And the game ended, just like that.

***

Hello everyone! It's Momoka @ shiny_smile_girl here! How's the story so far? We're in the middle of this book now, so hope you stay tuned to them! They're gonna be great, I promise~
- XOXO