Breakthrough

Hanazono Kirara yawned after a whole day of work. "Wanna have dinner with me, Ako-chan? Aria-chan? It's probably the last time I see you guys before the end of Venus Ark's Tour." She asked her friends. 

"Sorry, Ako-chan and I have something to do afterwards." Aria mumbled apologetically. 

"A schedule? A shoot?"

The redhead looked down. "Yes. I'm sorry." She confirmed Aria's words. "Oooh! That's fun! Can I tag along? I can just watch you two behind the scenes!" 

Aria and Ako exchanged nervous glances -- they had promised to have dinner with M4 that night, not a photo-shoot. "I-I'm sorry, Kirara, but I don't think they would allow you to, especially in such short notice." Ako tried her best to make her reason narratable, but Kirara wasn't a fool. She knew it was a lie. 

Nevertheless, Ako nudged Aria on the shoulder. "Let's go." She beckoned the younger. "We don't have much time. We're going to be late if we don't start our journey now." The two left Kirara alone, not caring about how she would react to it. 

"Saotome Ako! I hate you! And you too, Aria Futaba!" Shrieked Kirara, furious, as the girls hopped onto a black Ferrari that had been waiting for them outside the building. Immediately, she saw a taxi, and boarded on it, asking for the driver to follow the vehicle in front of them, in return for a large sum of money. 

She followed the car until it reached a fancy-looking restaurant. Seeing Ako and Aria getting out, she paid the driver and peeked into one of the glass windows outside. She watched as the two were joined on a table with Yume, Mahiru, Koharu and four other people, whom she could not identify who they were. However, instead of sitting down, they reached for the bathroom, probably to change their clothes for the dinner. 

Kirara crossed her arms over her chest. "It's not fair! I don't understand why they would exclude me from a dinner with their friends! They're probably the twenty-fifth generation of S4, whom I've always wanted to meet! Why is Aria invited while I can't? Is she being favoured?" She said, with a huff. 

She was furious, her eyes started to harden as she glared at the redhead, whom had finished changing. A pale yellow body-con which was surprisingly low-cut and off the shoulder, revealing parts of her cleavage. Aria, on the other hand, was dressed all in white, her wrap dress long and flowing. She had her hair down, and had minimal amount of makeup on, making her look exceptionally cute. Kirara couldn't help but fawn at the younger's appearance outside the building. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" 

Shit. 

Kirara was found by the two security guards. "This restaurant is closed for today, miss. Can't you see the sign on the door? Or are you blind?" One of them commented icily, his doe brown eyes reflecting frustration.

"We can count her as an intruder, James. Take her to the master's, and let's see what he wants. If he wants to fine her in court, so be it." Said the other guard, and that was what they did.

~~~

Yume squirmed in her boyfriend's arms and rested her head in the crook of his neck as she waited for the food to arrive. Subaru was articulate with his each word in the conversation between him and the other teenagers, it definitely did not sound like a sixteen year-old at all. 

The blonde could not understand the dialogue. Apparently, it was about the latest fashion trends. Despite being a public figure, she cared little about her appearance, since her friends and stylists would help her coordinate her clothes instead. 

"Can you switch the topic? It's boring to me!" Yume groaned. 

"Oh, shut up!" 

However, they were interrupted by the two security guards, Rock and James, to Yume's delight. "Sorry to disturb you, Sir, Ma'am and Honourable Guests, but we have an intruder." Announced the tall one, whom Ako supposed it was Rock.