Make a Move

Aria loved being a student in Venus Ark School. It was a great environment to develop girls' leadership skills, build their self-confidence and flourish as independent individuals. Hence, there were no teams nor units there, only solo artists, and Aria was sick of it. Seeing how S4 equally shined as a team, without members overshadowing others, she wanted to be a student of Four Star Academy.

Therefore, she decided to become friends with the students there, starting from S4's Nijino Yume. Soon, through Yume, she met a lot of people she came to know and love. 

One thing she also loved about Four Star Academy was that it had a male division. At Venus Ark, the only men that she could encounter were the staff -- chefs, janitors and Elza Forte's butler. Not only were they old, most of them were... unattractive, to say the least. Therefore, she asked Kasumi Mahiru to introduce her to some of the boys there for starters. 

Mahiru did not know much boys too, despite being in a co-ed school, because of her 'over-protective elder siblings', according to her. Aria wondered if Mahiru was lesbian due to her not being interested in boys, nor finding them attractive. Maybe she was asexual, who knows? But that's a topic for another day.

Hence, Mahiru brought her brother, Asahi, and three other boys with her -- Subaru, Nozomu and Kanata. Out of the three, she found Subaru to be a pretty cool person to hang out and he was pretty cute when flustered. Kanata was the least like her ideal type, cold and harsh, and while Asahi almost fitted perfectly in every category -- he was kind, caring and had a great sense of humour. Nevertheless, he possessed too much child-like qualities in her opinion to be her boyfriend. 

And her eyes were set when she was officially introduced to Nozomu. Since she was often the youngest in all her friend groups, she was considered a 'baby' and was constantly treated like one. So, she was naturally drawn to stronger men like him that had a kind, tender heart and was mature enough to potentially take care of her like the baby she was.

Nozomu was naturally drawn to Aria around the same time too. She was not only pretty, but intelligent, caring and compassionate. She was willing to make time for him and was there for him when he needed someone to comfort him. After meeting up a few times among their common friend group, he had completely fallen for her. Therefore, he made a little mental reminder in his head : to thank Kasumi Mahiru when they officially started dating.

He was ready to confess a year later, one sunny morning in June. He delivered the bouquet of roses to her that morning, with a letter written just for her that took him days to finish. 

Dear Aria,

I was thinking about how very much I love you, so I wanted to sit down and let you know how in love with you I really am, with a special surprise at the end. 

I was totally tongue tied when I was introduced to you. I was smitten from the very start, and I guess I wanted you to be more than just friends. You are the most adorable person I've ever met, and of course, I wanted to know more about you. 

Through time, I came to understand your thoughts, and hearing you speak honestly without hiding your feelings made me like you more. Therefore, I started opening up to you, hinting about my crush on you. Despite my efforts, you failed to recognise them, so I decided to send letters to you frequently.

Aria felt a little guilty for not realising the male's feelings for her. He must've tried really hard, but since I'm a little oblivious to the things around me, he must be extremely sad about that, she thought. Nevertheless, her heart raced faster knowing they have met before multiple times throughout the past few months, meaning that the chances of the boy being Igarashi Nozomu was possible after all.

After all those letters, you may wonder who I am, right? Look down from your room. Can you see the park below from where you're at? There's a giant sakura tree that's larger than all the others, and I'm hiding behind it, anxious to know your reply. If you want to reply to my confession, come down! I'm waiting for you!

See you later, Princess!

Love,
Igarashi Nozomu

Oh my god.

Am I dreaming?

Is this real?

Aria couldn't believe it. Her crush not only liked her back, he was also her secret admirer. Dressing in a full flowing white dress and minimal make-up to enhance her cuteness, her heart was beating extremely fast as she went down the stairs from her dorm room, then walking the ever-familiar route to the school's entrance. 

Venus Ark was parked next to one of Kira Kira City's most beautiful ferry piers, where students could see the sakura flowers blooming in their rooms when they rolled up their curtains. Therefore, a park was specially built for people to enjoy them. Although not being a student of Venus Ark, Nozomu had always enjoyed strolling along the promenade, often taking pictures of the scenery when the sakura flowers were in bloom, and peaking into Aria's bedroom window.

Aria made her way towards the park, the letter still in her hand. She looked around, eyeing for a particular blonde, however she saw no sign of him. 

"Right behind you, Princess!" Whispered a calm, soothing voice, and when she turned around, she hugged the male without confirming who he was. 

Nozomu smiled and tightened the embrace. "Shh, don't cry. I love you, Princess. Always remember that." He patted her on the head. "N-Nozomu! I-Is this a dream?" Cried the younger, tears of joy dripping down her wet cheeks.

He put her hands in his. "It's not, Princess." He answered. "This isn't a dream at all. It's reality, and you need to realise that. You're my Princess, and I don't want to see you cry."

"It's a dream come true." Aria pulled away from the hug, now turning to admire the sakura blossoms in an attempt to hide her blushing face. 

And the boy nodded. "Dreams come true to those who truly want them." He whispered. "And work hard for them." 

He turned to Aria, grasping her hand tight. "Let's grab a bite together before Asahi-kun and the other M4 members find out that you're mine now, Aria." He suggested.

Grinning, she poked his cheek in reply before deciding to dash towards the nearest café while holding hands. 

That day marked the start of a new relationship, a new journey and of course, a new opportunities. They still had lots of things to learn about each other, and there were definitely many challenges and obstacles waiting for them in the future. Nevertheless, all four boys of M4 have girlfriends of their very own from that very hour onwards, and they were sure to have an exciting ride together!

***

I've finished all four confessions yay! Congratulations to me ahha!
Nozomu's confession took me the shortest time to finish -- three hours, while Subaru's took me three days. What a big difference. 
Whose's confession do you enjoy most? Tell me in the comments! 
Thank you for reading mwah <33