Message of a Rainbow

S Y N O P S I S

After talking to Mahiru, perhaps Nijino Yume realised her feelings towards Subaru.

Love

Therefore, she decides to send him messages, or hints, of her own affection for him. Will she succeed?

Meanwhile, Koharu transferring back to Four Star Academy might change the course of her life forever. Worst thing -- she doesn't know about it. Will Asahi's sudden gestures of attraction surprise her?

Maybe Ako is one step closer to getting a romantic interest. She and Kanata had mutual feelings, but both of them were too shy to confess. What if Kanata made the first move? Will she mess his confession up?

And finally we have Aria Futaba. Nozomu had hinted of wanting to be more than just friends, but what if Aria only realised it a year later?

How would the four girls triumphantly win their love? And how can they hide it from the public?

Continue reading to find out~

-

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

-

Hello fellow Wattpadders! (And Aikatsu fans)

Welcome to the second fiction of my Ai-Stars trilogy! Before we get started, let's address a few issues :

1. I have a random updating schedule, so that means I publish new chapters whenever I feel like it. Please do not spam "please update" in the comments if I haven't published a new chapter for some while. I have schoolwork and other things to do, so please wait for a month or maybe a few more for better-quality chapters.

2. I am not a professional writer and I do not edit chapters often so please do not mind any spelling and grammatical errors I have made. I am only a student and English is not my native language either. Sorry if you have read those mediocre content I have made and I promise to do better in later chapters.

Sincerely from,

@shiny_smile_girl

Lastly, I'm here to remind you about :

C O P Y R I G H T

-

Text copyright © shiny_smile_girl 2020 - present day

All rights are reserved.

No part of this novel may be reproduced in any way or form, in whole or part. No part of this novel may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written consent or permission of the copyright holder.

If you copy, reproduce, display, or otherwise hold out another person's work (such as an image, article, or any other type of work that you did not create) as your own, you are undoubtedly infringing on copyrighted material.

Infringement of copyrighted work leads to serious consequences such as penalties and time in jail. Therefore, please respect me and my work, understand that I have worked hard for it, and do not copy my work by any circumstances.

For information regarding permission from the copyright holder, please contact me by private messaging on Wattpad.

Thank you for your attention.

E N J O Y    R E A D I N G

[[ M E S S A G E   OF   A   R A I N B O W ]]