"Yes, they are.." He whispered.

"I want to hold them..."

"We will see after the doctors examine you."

"Oh, okay." She relied, her eyes scanning the room that was decorated with balloons. "This is so beautiful.."

"Tina, Ziya and Igor did it."

"My parents are here?"

He nodded.

"Why are there so many machines here?"

"They were born premature and faced complications during their birth. They were kept in an   incubator." He informed.

"Come, lets get the doctor to look at you first." He carried her back to the room.

"I want them closer to me..." She cried.

"I will ask them to make the necessary arrangements."

Her room too was filled with flowers and cards of "get well soon" and "we miss you." She was overwhelmed. Zacharias pressed the button beside the bed and waited for the doctors to arrive

"How many days was I out?" She inquired.

"15 days..." Her eyes widened at his solemn reply. "You were in a coma." He heard her sharp intake of breath and lowered his head leaning against her.

"Our babies... They are so small. I wish I could keep them inside my body until they were bigger and stronger." She choked back her tears, but they still filled her eyes and flowed down her face. She held unto him tightly as he cradled her in his arms.

A knock on the door pulled them apart.

"Ah... Mrs Ivanov. Finally you are awake. You did give us quite a scare there...." The team of doctors announced their presence.

After examining her thoroughly, they were happy to announce that she was perfectly alright and good to go, but just for safety precautions, they decided to keep her under observation for another 12 hours before providing the discharge.

A heavy breath of relief escaped his lips at their conviction. He thanked the team and asked the staff to shift the twins into the room occupied by them. One of the nurse helped them in putting the babies in their arms. Adiva held Zmaray while Zacharias held his baby girl Zaina in his arms. It was the most beautiful and surreal feeling in the world.

"Am I allowed to feed them?" Adiva inquired through her tear filled eyes that held hope.

Dr.Martha shrugged. "I don't see why not."

"Thank you so much..."

Her joy knew no bounds. She was grinning happily as she cradled their son in her arms, placing feathery kisses all over his face, while he held their daughter. They both were sleeping soundlessly as Adiva took Zaina from Zacharias and started raining kisses all over her face.

Zacharias couldn't help but stare at her in amusement. No one could tell that she had woken up from her coma just an hour ago.

"They are so beautiful Zacharias. I love them so much." She gushed, tracing her finger over their cute faces gazing at them in wonder at the new life they had created.

"Me too love, me too.." He pulled her in a side way embrace.

"Come on now, you need to rest. Let me put them back in their cribs."

She pouted. "I want to hold them a little longer."

"Not now. You need to rest love, you can have them again in the morning..."