Chapter 1: The meeting

Začít od začátku

"Yes," she says, "do you need anything?"

"Ahhh.... hey," I reply.

"Hello, who are you?" she says before turning her gaze to my bags. "Oh, are you the new roommate?"

"Yes, I....I....hello... I am Y/n." I don't think I should have stuttered.

(Gosh, Y/n. Don't stutter)

"Greetings, Y/n. I am Sunmi, Sunmi Park. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please enter."

" Yeah, pleasure seeing you as well," I reply, walking into the room. Sunmi assists me with my stuff before closing the door behind her.

"Thank you," I respond, trying to match her smile. I realize I might look like a complete moron right now. I'm not sure why I'm acting this way, but I genuinely adore her smile. Gosh, if only I could have her smile.

"It's my pleasure, and I must say you are quite attractive Y/n." 

Okay, this is the first time someone has said this to me. Should I thank her? I definitely should.

"Thank you so much. You're more attractive." I said, smiling shyly.

She leads me to a room that is supposed to be the living room and sits across from me on the sofa. The interior of the apartment is really big. Are the single apartments usually this big as well?

"So, where do you come from?"

I move my eyes to Sunmi as she sits there awaiting an answer. "I'm from (y/country), and how about you?"

"I was born in America, but I am half-Korean."

"I see. That's why you've such great skin. Do all Koreans have glowy skin?" 

(Is that even a thing to ask, really? Can you be any dumber?)

"Mmm... I'm not sure," Sunmi says, trying hard not to chuckle.

"I.... yeah, sorry."

"No, why are you sorry? You know, you're sort of cute, and I have a feeling we'll get along well," she says, smiling.

I hum in response. No doubt she is trying to be kind, right now. I'm probably coming out as dumb. I exhale a breath. Apparently, it's not that easy to make conversation as I thought.

"So, what year are you?" she asks.

"This is my first year."

"Oh, freshmen," she continues, "I'm a year senior."

"Oh, that's great."

"Yup, and do not hesitate to contact me if you want any help, okay?" she said, smiling.

"All right," I say, and her phone rings up suddenly. She gestures me to wait as she starts chatting on her phone for a while, which I can't understand. I guess she is speaking Korean.

She hangs up her phone and looks back at me. "Okay, I guess I'll have to leave you now, Y/n. It was a pleasure speaking with you."

"And I believe your room is on the left side of the corridor. I intended to reveal it to you by myself, but I'm in a hurry right now. I look forward to seeing you soon," she states, winking at me. She opens the door to exit and then suddenly turns back, "I hope you get along with your roommate."

I don't react for a moment because I am still reeling from the fact that she had winked at me, " Yes, I......" 

(Wait a minute, she's not my roommate?)

"Wait..." Before I could ask anything to her, she had already left.

"What? Is she already gone? Who is my roommate if not her?"

I rest my head on the headrest as I remain sitting, while my overthinking a$$ begins reeling different scenarios.

 After a few minutes of exercising my brain, I feel exhaustion wash over me. It's really not easy to make conversations after a long journey. 

"I need sleep," I groan and make my way to my room, as Sunmi mentioned a while ago.

(Left from the corridor)

I am about to open my door when I hear noises from the other side. 

"Is there anyone in the room?" I whisper to myself as I turn towards the room across me.

"My roommate, I guess, is there in the room. Should I stay here and wait for her to come out, or should I meet her later?"

I was thinking to go with the later one but then..nah! It's rude to just go and sleep without meeting her. I already said I'd face situations, so let's face it.

"Maybe I should knock. If she's Sunmi's friend, she'll probably be sweet as well. Okay, I'll give it a shot," I whisper.

Before I could even knock, the door burst open, causing me to become unsteady and tumble.

I am about to hit the floor when two muscular hands grab my waist.

There, I am confronted with a pair of piercing eyes, a perfectly shaped nose, flawlessly formed lips, and a sculpted jawline.

I'm already captivated by his gaze, and we're staring at each other for longer than we should be.

He blinks his eyes and looks at me for a moment, then asks, perplexed,

"Who are you?"

Author's note:

You already knew where this was heading, didn't you?  

So they've met, and our girl is immediately drooling; I mean, who wouldn't be? After all, he's KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!

There is a lot to come from now, so buckle up.

Also, most of the portions will be in Y/n pov, but I'll attempt to write it in Taehyung's pov as well. Let's see what happens! Shit's about to go down, guys.

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡