Author's Note

First and foremost, I want to say thank you, Reader. 

I have enjoyed every second of sharing Charlie's story with you. Every vote, every comment, and every sweet message that I have received along this journey has brought such a smile to my face. I truly do not think that I would have finished this story without your kind words to motivate me, and I am so SO grateful. 

I started to write Fate Mate on a different website over EIGHT years ago. This story has seen me through countless life changes-- high school, college, marriage, dark times and bright times. Charlie has, in many ways, helped me through it all. 

Although it was bittersweet to write the end of Charlie, Nolan, and Dominic's story, I am SO excited to continue my writing journey. I have so many ideas constantly churning in my mind, and I am hoping to continue creating for a long time into the future! If you would like to follow along on my journey, please feel free to follow my instagram: authorremily :) DM me and let me know you're from Wattpad-- I would love to chat. 

Again, thank you, from the very bottom of my heart. I love you all, and I am hoping to see you all soon, either on Instagram or on one of my other Wattpad stories <3

All the best, 

Emily