Chapter Fourteen - Fight for each other

"For Asgard!" Volstagg yelled and ran to Hogun and Fandral  who pushed him up into the air and to the destroyer knocked him back and into a car as if he was a fly.

"Jarvis find me a weak spot." he scanned and I saw that the mouth of the ting was a good place. Next was met shooting at him again trying to aim for the mouth of the thing  just as Sif jumped down from a roof with her spear and pierced it through him. The Destroyer stopped  and for a moment it looked like we had one but, that wasn't the case.

the thing powered back up again and turned round aiming for lady Sif. I shot across carrying her out of the way before she could get hurt.  We landed

"Fall back!" I ordered. We did and I was hit and fell to the ground.

"Reign!" I heard Thor yell. I groaned standing up, bruised but unharmed. I stood up and went to go on further but there was another attack and I went flying involuntarily.

"Power at 52%"

"Thanks for the reminder." I grumbled, standing up and pushed off the ground hoping to cover as Thor tried to get the others to safety, Destroyer aimed at the diner blowing it apart. I saw Thor going to Sif they exchanged words and Sif went to join Jane, Erik and Darcy. I flew down to him pulling him out of the way as the car he was behind exploded

"Reign, you've done enough."

"I can still fight." I retorted

"I know you can but I need you to be safe, this is nothing like you have ever fought before I think. Go. Now." He pushed me away and I joined the others. Thor spoke to the warriors three

"We need to fall back, come on." Handrail stated as I was backed away.

"Miss Stark, turn around." Jarvis told me and I did, Thor had no shield or weapons as he walked towards the destroyer.

"No wait." I told them turning around fully. "What's he doing?" I question as he walked up to the destroyer. My suit opened up and I stepped out. They faced each other and it looked like the destroyer was going to attack. But then did nothing and went to turn away. However he swung his hand back hitting Thor and seeing him flying.

"No!" I yelled running over  and crashing to my knee's next to him. "No." I held his face.

"It's over." He wheezed

"No, it's not over. It's not." I shook my head I stroked his cheek.

"I mean, you're safe." he replied

"We're safe, you did it. I'm gonna get you home and get you fixed, yeah."

"It's over." he let out a breath and closed his eyes.

"No, no wake up. Thor wake up you can't just leave me." I started crying. The destroyer walked away. "No. please, no." I heard a boom and I looked up there was something in the sky, but to be it didn't matter.

"Reign, Reign!" Erik ran over and pulled me away.

"No! No!" I yelled

"Come." I was pulled away just as I saw Mjolnir reach Thor's hand. Lightning struck him as I felt the power radiate from him. He was getting his powers back.

"Oh my god." I heard Jane mutter. Mjolnir hit destroyer as if it was a bitch slap then flew back not Thor's hand, he was now back in his amor and red came that I knew him by. I let out a strangled laugh as Thor flew up in the air. creating a storm and bringing the destroyer further upward. Destroyer tried to compete with Thor but it was clear it was useless. I heard a few crashes ant the storm settled. Thor strode out.

"Hello sexy. There's my Thunderbolt." A smirk appeared on his face at my nickname for him.

"Is this how you normally look?" Jane wondered