Chapter Ten - Transfer of power

I walked into the gym with Natalie, she was here from the legal team and here to sort out the transfer. Dad was boxing with Happy.

"Dad, the notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?" I state entering the gym.

"I'm on Happy Time." he replied. I made my way across the room typing on my phone. Pepper was off so I had to get clear what I was needing to do today.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." Natalie came to stand next to me. I gave her a smile

"I need you to initial each box." I took the pen from her and did so.

"What's your name lady?" Dad questioned

"Rushman, Natalie Rushman." She answered

"Front and centre, come into the church." Dad said gesturing for her to get into the ring with them.

"You're seriously not going to ask..." I sigh

"If it pleases the court, which it does." Dad cut me off. Natalie shook her head

"It's no problem."

"I'm sorry he's bonkers." I told her sitting down. she put down the paperwork and slipped off her shoes before stepping into the ring. The two had a stare off.

"What?" Dad questioned then smiled a little "Can you give her a lesson." Dad came over and sat next to me on the chair.

"Who is she?" he questioned

"She's from legal. And she is a potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep googling her like that." i drawl "Besides I thought you had a thing for Pepper."

"I need a new assistant, boss."

"Yes and Pepper sent over three potential candidates, they're lined up and ready to meet you." I went through emails on my phone.

"I don't have time to meet. I need someone now. I feel like it's her."

"no it's not. This is your shiny new toy phase. You''l get over it." I replied. Putting down my phone.

"How do I spell your name Natalie?" Dad called over

"R-U-S-H-M-A-N." she spelled out. Dad called his hand and the interface came up on the table.

"What are you gonna google her now?" I scoff

"Humm. I thought i was ogling her. Wow, very, very impressive individual." He started flicking through information.

"You're becoming predictable, you know that. It's getting boring."

"She's fleet in French. Italian, Russian, Latin. Who speaks Latin." he wondered glancing at me

"No one speaks Latin anymore it's a dead language." He opened up an image of her. "You can read and write latin but you can no longer speak it."

"She's modelled in Tokyo. I need her she's got everything...."

"Stop being creepy." I leaning over and closed the search. I watched as Natalie took down Happy.

"Oh my god." i got up

"Wow, looks like a TKO to me." Dad joked

"You okay Hap?" i questioned. As Natalie stepped out.

"Yeah I'm good." He groaned going to take a break. I saw Natalie and my Dad talking before She opened up the document pouch.

"How are we doing?"

"Great, just wrapping up. Hey." He gave his thumbprint "There you're the boss."

"Will that be all Mr Stark?" Natalie wondered