Chapter Twelve - Darling light and Thunderbolt

I'm pretty sure you've guessed who Reign has ben dreaming about and talking to in her dreams. if you have then okay but here we go, we're gonna take a little break from Iron Man 2 for this.

-3rd Person-

While Tony Stark had his own problems, Thor son of Odin had been cast out of Asgard and to earth by his father and had landed in the path of Jane Foster, Darcy and Eric Selvig. They had taken him to the hospital and left him there before realising that he was a key factor in their research. Not far from where Thor had landed Molnjir  had crash landed to.

Thor came to think that him landing here on earth was a curse that he needed to break, however it couldn't have worked out better. After getting run over again by Jane, she had taken him to her workplace which in fact was a abandoned and unused garage.

"You know for a homeless person, he's pretty cut." Darcy commented catching sight of Thor charing via a mirror in the bathroom. Jane rolled her eyes and Thor came out of the bathroom.

"Hey sorry, I tazed  you." Darcy apologised when he came out shirtless. He picked up and iPod.

"Excuse me, Excuse me!" Jane jogged over to him. "Thank you." she took the device off him and tried not to stare as looked at the t-shirt.

"What is this?" Thor wondered looking at the name tag on the t-shirt

"Oh, that's my ex." she took off the sticker with his name on it. "Good with patients bad with relationships. They're the only clothes I had that would fit you."

"They will suffice." Thor walked away.

"You're welcome." Jane muttered being snarky

"This mortal form has grown weak. I need sustenance." Darcy got up and grabbed a box of Poptarts. "The way you speak, it reminds me of my darling light." Thor stated as he ate the Pop tarts.

"Excuse me?" Jane asked "You mean my accent?"

"Yes, my darling light and my future Queen speaks as you do. This is why i need my hammer, so that I can return to my home, become King and find her."

"Okay slow down." Jane sat down at the table "I have so many questions."

"Me first who's this chick your talking about, what's her name?" Darcy butted in

"I don't know. There is a myth where I come from that a future King will meet their love in their dreams and when the time is right in person, for generations my family have had such visions from an early age. But here is one of the problems I have, my love does not live the same place as I. Her home is different, and I have past the age of meeting her so now i have to find her but i can only do that with my full powers."

"Full Powers, Jane a word." Erik cleared his throat and stood up and the two talked away from the others. Thor finished the Pop tarts.

"I need more, this was not enough."

"We could always go to the diner." Darcy suggested. Jane agreed and got her things. The all got to the diner and ordered. Thor ate hit food with haste.

"How'd you get inside that cloud?"  Jane questioned

"Also how can you eat an entire box of pop tarts and still be this hungry?" Darcy added watching the man stuff his face. He the took some more coffee.

"This drink I like it." he replied

"I know it's great right?" Darcy replied

"Another!" Thor demanded smashing the cup. Jane got up after being initially shocked by his action