Chapter 15

A/N: I'm hungryy while writing this chapter >:(

♧ ♧ ♧

A gentle wind reminiscent of autumn blew. As I scratch my head, tickled by the wind, we are heading our way to an old style ramen stall nearby which is Momo's favorite place to eat.

The ramen stall was opulent and it gives me a Chinese-style vibe. This stall serves Japanese authentic cuisine and it reeks of salty, fragrant delicious soup. Reminds of another Japanese cuisine, Teppanyaki where the chef cooks your food in front of you.

"Hey, boss! I'm here again!" Momo passes the door curtains with superiority while me and Sana followed behind her.

"Oh? Momo-young! Here for another ramen?" The old man, voice so harmless and friendly speak.

Judging from their mild conversation, I knew Momo come here often. I took a seat next to Sana, who was in the middle beside Momo.

"Yeah! I'll go for usual! So, these two here are your new customers. I brought them," Momo says, leaving us no choice but to be polite.

"Thanks for having us," Sana speaks and she bowed her head as I did the same.

"Goodness! Seeing youngsters makes me feel young too! Ha-ha! I looked as fine as you back then!" He tells.

"For someone who is a middle aged man, he's a smooth talker, huh?" I speak.

"Is my two costumes ready to take their orders from my best ramen?"

"Yes, two ramen, please. I want mine to have all toppings and a little of spice," I tell.

"I'll have miso ramen, please. I prefer a light, rich broth," Sana's cute voice just made the boss extra motivated to make us specialty.

"It'll be ready in a minute!" He is passionate about his work and that makes him a cool guy.

"Now that's that," Momo stretches her arms and lets out an exasperated sigh.

"How often do you come here?" I ask Momo.

"Everyday," She shrugs naturally.

"Everyday...?!" Sana gasps in a sidelong stare.

"You're gonna die..." Mumbling, Momo reacts with a suppressed laugh as she spoke.

"I'm immortal! Nothing kills me," Speaking with full confidence, I averted my gaze and had my soul beaten from imagining if I were in Momo's position.

"Anyways! Business time. What happened to Nayeon yesterday? This should be necessary while we're waiting for our ramen to be served," Then, with a flutter in her hand, she crossed an arm.

Thus, I told them what had happened.

Momo took in for a deep breath, exhaling at length. My explanation didn't seem to concern Momo at all but the fact that Sana understood the assignment proved that she's an important member.

"Must be hard on Nayeon..." With a frown on her exquisite face, I look at Momo who hasn't spoken a word since then.

"Too hungry to talk?"

"Yeah," She admits. No good, this girl is useless.

"I won't stop by the club today. I have plans,"  Hearing my excuse, an offensive expression is written all over their faces and this was why Momo thrusts her hand onto the table, inching near enough to Sana's personal space, and takes a closer look at me.