Chapter 54

A/N: You guys ready for this chapter??
UNEDITED BTW!

♧♧♧

Once we were done getting ourselves mentally prepared, we quietly waited for the music to start.

"Can you dance?" Momo voices out.

"Naturally, yeah. You'd be surprise how great and cool I am," Our hands connecting, we feel each other's warmth and skin through the gloves.

At my reply, Momo made some uncomfortable movements in her mouth and I smile softly. "I danced with my Mom before, I am familiar with the steps,"

"If you say so..." In a blink of an eye, the Momo whom I thought was tsundere and not so honest girl began expressing her feelings to me. Without getting any awkward, she was close to me and her one hand gently rested on my shoulder while I caressed her free hand.

The aggressiveness got me embarrassed and I slowly put my hand on her waists.

"Your hand starts to get sweaty," She teases.

"..I know it," To be honest, I thought it'd start with an awkward dance but I'm grateful she didn't feel that way. I feel her excitement through this dance, through me, wanting me to know that she was overjoyed to have this dance with me.

"Am I pretty, Y/N?" She asks.

I looked away and we swayed in rhythm. "It's not bad..."

"Look at me when you say that,"

"How can you..." I lost myself when I feel hand both of my cheeks and forced me to look at Momo in the face.

"Hey, Y/N. You said it before, right? That you like the three of us," She's bringing weight in her chest to my body, clinging into me and I didn't have the nerves to stop her from that or it'd ruined the slow dance.

"Yeah," I answer, not trying to deny it since I said it myself.

"I like you a lot, Y/N. Every night, I thought of you.. thought of your health and what you're doing,"

"Yeah, you keep spamming me messages in my sleep," I tell and she just giggle. "Who text messages in 3AM?" I sarcastically reprimand.

"My bad~ I couldn't resist not talking to you. I really..." Just then, Momo's head cock down. "I want to know your feelings... It feels like I'm going insane if I don't get to hear an answer,"

"..Answer?" I was surprised again.

"I'm moving away to Seoul... that's why I think I'm ready to hear an answer, Y/N... That is.. your feelings to me,"

So far, I'd been just like, mouth opened the whole time. Momo's bravery took me by surprise. She was never this courageous and honest, Momo has been constantly showing us how in denial she is in every little things.

She was so feminine and it's adorable. Anyone would fall for her right now.

I gulped. "Momo, I.." Anxiety rushed into me. I never opened up my feelings to anyone. What scares me I might hurt her, Momo. With my words.

"I'm grateful that you like me and all. No one has ever told me or shown me their feelings. It puts me in a good mood, knowing that you have feelings for me. At first, I thought you were just fooling around so I'd lost my guard. But now, I think you're the purest girl I know,"