day together in forest

Then you got up as well and shrugging your clothes a bit , you started walking straight in the forest ...

Jungkook : hey miss , where do you think you are going ?

Y/n : finding my way back home , what do you think?

Jungkook : well its evening and the forest is quite a huge one , i think you should not wonder alone , stay with me and i will contact someone to come and take us..

Y/n : i don't have that much time to waste on  you..
* u said nonchalantly and started walking*

Jungkook was fed up of your behavior but still couldn't take a risk of leaving you alone , so he started walking behind you .

You were taking your phone from right to left just in case signal comes back..
When Jungkook spoke from behind  ..

Jungkook : u r looking like a monkey!

You didnt replied and ignored his words..

After sometime u knew that there is no point trying to figure out signal anymore.. and thats exactly when you saw a ship near the shore..

You ran towards the shore and started shouting " here, we are here!!! "

Jungkook : they wont hear you they are far...

Y/n : fine then..

* you looked at him up and down and said*    " take off your shirt"

Jungkook : what???????
* he frantically shouted*

Y/n : Take off your shirt !

Jungkook : why?

Y/n : man how dumb can you be ? Obviously to tie it with some wood as a sign to the ship that we are here!

Jungkook: uh oh that , then tie your own top , why should i give mine , i have some self respect.

You huffed at him in annoynce and placed you fingers at the bottom of your top and started pulling it over, you were wearing a black sleeve underneath,  half way of taking it out .

His eyes widen as he shouted "stop!!"
I am giving mine ...

He took of his shirt and gave you..

And u picked up a stick from floor and tied the shirt to the sleeve and adjusted the stick in the sand ..

Jungkook : are you mad or something,  how can you even think of taking your top off in front of a stranger?

Y/n : well mr. First i dont have such high self respect like yours and second i knew you will stop me...

He didnt said anything and just thought
" such a wierd girl"

Then they both sat on the sand in hope that ship will take a turn..
When Jungkook asked

"May i know your name miss?"
" no " you replied
He looked at you and asked " what?"
" i said i dont want to tell you my name" you stated back.

Jungkook : and why is that? Because as long as i know , a person only hides his or her name if they did something illegal ..  did you ?
* he said looking directly in your eyes and getting a bit closer*

You were taken aback but didnt wanted to show it so you replied -
"Or maybe when the person who is asking for your name is some short of pervert? "

You said and got up , since the ship was long gone..

Jungkook : yah , if i was a pervert i wouldn't have been this good to you till now..

You ignored him and started walking fast , you just walked and walked on one path thinking sooner or later it will get you out, he was following u as well .

After 30 min of walking you saw a road..

Jungkook: woah , we found a road .. now we can make it out .

Y/n : correction mr. Jungkook,  I found a road ,and I can make it out ..

Jungkook was about to say something when suddenly you was a car coming from one side..
Without thinking twice you went in the middle of road and stood in front of car..

Jungkook shouted at you : are you mad or what ? Come here you idiot..
*but before he could do anything the car stopped in front of you *

You went towards the drivers window and asked..

Y/n : sir could you give me a lift plz?

Driver : sure miss , come on..

Y/n plopped on the seat next to the driver.. and as Jungkook was about to open the back door , driver said..
" sorry mr.  But back tires have a bit less air , i cant give you lift"
Hearing him jungkook came towards you and said -

Jungkook : fine then, girl come out.

Y/n : why would i ?

Jungkook : you can't go with a stranger alone !

Y/n : for your kind information, you are stranger too sir..

Just as y/n completed her sentence the car started..

Jungkook huffed annoyed , he didnt had nice feeling towards it..