he is a police officer?

Jungkook started walking on the road only , in case he would find a lift as well...
After 45 min of walking and thinking if she was good..

He saw the same car standing on the road..

He ran towards it and he saw that the driver was lying down on the road near the car
His nose bleeding , and he looked beaten up..

Jungkook griped his collar as he asked
" Where is that girl? "

"I dont know." The driver huffed out..

"Who did this with you?" Jungkook again asked his mind, wandering if someone beat him up and kidnapped her , but his thoughts came to an end when he heard .
" That girl beat me,"

Jungkook's mind took a second to register what the driver said as his anger rose.

"Why?" Was all he asked in a deep scary tone.

He just stuttered and didn't say anything.

" What u did to her? " Jungkook shouted this time..

I..i..i tried to force her..

Jungkook punched him hard in the face and then dragged him to the nearby tree.. jungkook took the drivers belt out and tied him with the tree.

" i m IPS Jeon Jungkook , if you dare run away from here , you will be dead by tomorrow,"

With that said , jungkook rain further , hoping to see you..
After 200 to 300 meters further, he finally found you , holding your torn clothes around your shoulder..

He came near you and settled beside you.

Jungkook : i didnt knew u could fight?
* his voice sounding amused*

You didn't say anything as he again continued,
" i thought when you were talking about kicking me where sun doesn't shine , you were joking."

You still didn't say anything, so he asked
Are you hurt somewhere?

"No," you replied

"I would have given you my shirt to cover up,  only if it was with me,"

You again didn't say anything.. he was trying to normalize your mood , but nothing was working for him..

Jungkook : fine lets do one thing , i ask one question,  you answer, and then you ask, and i answer, like that we could get to know each other?

"Bold of you to assume that  i wanna know anything about you .."

Jungkook : Fine ..fine .. * he then shutted up*

* time skip*

*it was already night, and the forest was getting scarier and scarier *

Y/n : Hey Jungkook?

"Hmm?" He replied

"Are we going to stay the whole night here?" * you asked ,starting the conversation for the first time in the whole day*

"I m not sure either , but i think my team will find me anytime now.."

You just hummed in response..

You both were sitting by the tree that you tied the driver with and was looking at the sky..

Y/ns pov

The sky was so peaceful,  it looked like he had everyone. He loved the stars , the moon, and lots of clouds ..
But looking at it carefully they all are living in the same sky but still they  are so far away from each other..

You were in ur thoughts only when suddenly the sirens of police car was buzzing..
You had goose bumps as you stood up abruptly..

Were they here for the driver , or u? What if you were caught ? You were scared , your plan hadn't even started yet , you can't be caught...

Soon, the van stopped right in front of you..

"God please , i want to take my moms revenge,  i wanna meet my brother ...pls god save me.."
You were chanting continuously as a handsome police officer was walking closer and closer .. 

You shutted your eyes in horror , just to hear..

" finally found you, sir." From your behind,  you turned around seeing the officers saluting at jungkook..

"That's it ! " Your mind was blown..
You were with a police officer for a whole fucking day ... you were glad , you didnt told him your name.

Jungkook : taehyung,  handcuff the person tied with the tree and take him in van , and lets drop this girl as well..

Y/n : NO !!!
You shouted..

Jungkook : what do you mean no?

Y/n : i mean no.. i will go by my self..

You said and started walking on the opposite way , when you felt a thight grip on your wrist..

Jungkook : come with us , i know you dont know the way out of here ..

He literally dragged you in the van and made you sit , right in front of him .

Jungkook : tell me your address?

Y/n : what???? * you literally shouted *

Jungkook : why are you shouting for godsake.. tell me your address so i can drop u off ..

Y/n : just drop me by bus stop , my house is close..

Jungkook : but miss , its already like 1 in night ,its dangerous, we will drop you..

Y/n : no means no , just drop me by bus stop , you nose peeker...

Taehyung burst out laughing..
" what does that suppose to mean?"

Y/n : he is poking his nose in all my matter since morning..

Jungkook : Taehyung stop the van , drop her by bus stop.

The van stopped and not sparing a single moment , you ran away..

Taehyung : what an interesting girl..
*taehyung said and then looked at jungkook*

Jungkook : Taehyung

Taehyung : yes sir?

Jungkook : i want her whole biodata..
Lets see what she is!.