he is a she???

Jungkooks pov

We rushed to hospital when we heard the whereabouts of case xyz..

But when we finally get there , i saw the donation box full of money and i knew that he was gone.. but atleast we could get a clue right?

I commanded my team to search for him while i myself started looking for a clue .
And thats all , my eyes went to the shoes print , printed on the floor, it was a bit muddy and small in size.. i followed the way , and while following i bumped into a girl , i looked at her and said sorry , accepting a lecture or even a question of what i was doing in front of the girls restroom but she just looked at me and went away.. her face was covered but her eyes , there was something very addictive in it.. it looked like it was holding an another world inside it.. it felt so deep yet attractive..

I shook my head and went in.. there was one girl who yelled looking at me , maybe taking me as a pervert .. but i had no time to deal with it . I showed her my card and kept on searching for a clue , soon my eyes caught a glimpse of a dustbin full of black clothes .. i went near it and damn it was surely a girls clothing.

I cant believe that all since 1 year ago i was chasing a girl thinking she is a boy?
How dumb i am!!!!

Or

maybe she is smart..

But maybe its like the criminal leave this clue on purpose,  so i will start finding a girl in place of boy?
But how to find out now???
Only one person can tell me about it.
That girl!!!

I looked around more just to find a broken piece of necklace  u know the one which opens and close .. it was the covering part..

Then i ordered my team to get back.. today i found 2 things about the case first the necklace and 2nd that he is maybe a she

Evening*

Y/n was standing on a bridge , near railing looking down in water . It was blank yet contained so much just like her.... she was standing just a bit further then the danger line ..

Y/ns pov

Finally i m back in seoul , and i m ready to take my revenge , i was thinking of my further plans looking in the water .. when somebody yelled .
" hey don't "

I looked behind just to be pushed further back as someone's body clashed upon mine and we fell down the bridge..

" Fuck i dont even know how to swim"
Was all i could think before sinking..

I couldnt breathe , was this my end?
I couldn't take the revenge of moms death ..
* blank *