Omg Anirudh is jealous???

From previous part...

Bondita was coming from her college wih her freind abhinav, they both were laughing looking at each other holding their hands, anirudh saw bondita with abhinav and went a different sensation throu his body.

Anirudhs pov:

What is happening 2 me why im annoyed that bondita is with someone else am i getting jea?? No no cant cant i dont love her why will i be jealous couldn't be me hut im angry at her she never told me about his freind.

Bondita came and ignored anirudh and asked abhinav to sit she brought tea for both of them they both laughed together anirudh was boiling in anger. He thought of taking revenge and ignoring her the whole day he smirked and left to his study.

At evening... Bondita went to study and saw anirudh is doing something she felt hurt that he didnt even told her about his project.

Bondita: pati babu kya kar rhe ho?

Anirudh: kuch nhi

Bondita: apne mujhe bataya nhi ki app kuch bana rhe the aur kuch project mila tha apko hum toh ek dusre se har kuch share karte the na?

Anirudh: tum apne dost itni busy thi mai tumhe disturb nhi karna chahtha tha.

Bondita: app mere naye dost se itna chidh kyu rhe ho usne meri help ki notes banane mai.

Anirudh: just ignored her and went to the lunch table.

Bondita was somewhat confuse but pretending that she dosent know anything went to lunch table. Everything was not good anirudh was ignoring her all day and she was just hurt as well as irritated. She gritted her teeth and left for her room.

Anidita: unforgettable love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara