What Happened?

Anirudh woke up and saw bondita was on floor, though his head was so heavy he couldn't walk but how can he forget to help his bondita. He picked her up and then saw the big scratch on her head and freaked out, he quickly called the doctor as well as took the first kid and started removing the blood from her head. anirudh was crying, when a tear left his face and dropped on  bonditas nose. Thats when she woke up and saw his crying face very close to her. She was very scared last night, she thought she was going to leave him forever without thinking anything she lifted her face and kissed his cheeks thats when the doctor came in with a maid. Anirudh asked the maid to bring lemon water his head was spinning. 

The Doctor: so can you explain how did you got this injury? probably got hit by a car?

Anirudh: YOU WHAT !!

Bondita: no no thats not how i got the injury actually while i was driving, i got hit by the steering when i put out a break. 

The Doctor: oh ok ! there is some medicines and a cream apply and eat it daily ok?

Bondita: Yeah! thank you 

The doctor left giving her the medicine and anti-septic cream. Bondita sat up and went towards her room. After some time, they both were on the dinning table Anirudh was going to ask her something when 

Bondita: see your head was spinning na so i said mary to make this lets eat! (she said as she started serving him the food)

Anirudh: but i have the head spinning why are you eating this?

Bondita: if my pati babu is eating faded food why i will these good food and i also have a injury na so lets eat? 

anirudh: ok fine 

As they finished their breakfast anirudh was going to ask her again about last night but again she said ' Oh shoot I wasn't Able to do yesterdays work so ill do yesterdays and todays work ok bye ' now most probably she was running from him. Afternoon came and passed like this now anirudh was getting irritated he never imagined the person he meant everything was ignoring him like anything :-: Evening came and he had some work so he left the house, She saw him leaving safely so she was less tensed and started doing her work. Then night came and bondita came down to eat dinner but due to her surprise he haven't came yet she asked the maid to put everything inside and go. She will eat with anirudh only. The servant's did as she said and left NOW she was alone in the whole house. The guards were slept as well, she was a bit scared and tensed about anirudh when hes gonna come she was staring at the gate and clock. when she saw a shadow, she became happy and ran towards it and was shocked to see who was there but from nowhere anirudh came from behind with a decent smile. bondita's gaze went towards and her eyes became teary and she hugged him so tightly.

bondita: where were you i was so scared for you?

anirudh: i was just busy bondita, you dont need to worry ha? im sorry i took way too long na? 

bondita: yes you did its litterally 9:56 sorry 9:57. ok whatever come lets have dinner.

Anirudh: bondita u know ajay uncle (she nodded her head) Vishesh is his son and baba has told to take care of him, so he will stay here for the last 2 years as my 2 years and left and your two years and also left ok?

Bondita: ... ( She couldn't believe what is happening, the most hated and loved person were gonna live together with her. She so badly wanted to say no but.. as his sasurji already said she cant do anything.) Yeah alright!

Vishesh: (in mind) bondita i think you still love me or else who wanna live with there past i know that this marrige is against you consent but im here dont worry i will get you out of your marrige and then we will live together forever. _evil laugh_