What is Vishdita Relationship?

From previous part...

Bondita was going to her college in the morning as their holidays were over, it had been a month bondita had made some freinds, anirudh and bondita was maintaining distance talking less and Vishesh always tried a way to talk to bondita anyhow but she ignores him fully so 1 day, while she was going to her college he put hand on her mouth and took her to his room.

Vishesh: shant raho !!!

bondita: what are you doing, leave me !!!

vishesh: chup warna tum jaanti ho mai kya kar sakta hu. 

Bondita eyes grew wider as she remembers the past, she closes her eyes took a deep breath and shook of her body from his grip and folded her hands.

Bondita: kya chahiye tumhe? waise hi mera picha karte rehte ho ek toh ek mera picha karte karte london aa gaye fir mere pati babu ko fasa liya aur abb mere ghar me bhi reh rahe ho what do u want more?

Vishesh: I WANT YOU DAMMIT!!

bondita: meri shaadi ho gai zaban sambhal kar baat karo!

Vishesh: i dont care tumhari shaadi ho ya nhi mujhe bas tum chahiye

Bondita: toh tum mujhse ye expect mat karo ki mai tumse pehle jaise rehne wali hu u broke my trust VE, humlog kitne aache dost the par nhi tumhe toh ye.... choro tumse baat hi karna bekar hai. 

As she walks away, he gritted his teeth and went to his freind to get some advice. Anirudh was standing outside waiting for bondita, now he was getting angry its going to be late as he looks back he got a shock as bondita hugs him after 1 freaking month. he was so happy but worried as she was sobbing. he patted her head as asked her to calm down he broke the hug.

Anirudh: kya hua bondita rou kyu rhi ho?

bondita: (she realises what she has done so she faked smiles) vo kya hai na me.. mene aapko bahut dino se hug nhi kiya tha na isliye.

anirudh smiled and asked her to we can go or not? as she nodded and they both went to respectful colleges...

.................

Precap: OMG!!! ANIRUDHS GETTING JEALOUS???  WHAT THE HELL

Thanks :D