The first day of bondita.

From the previous part .......

(A little romance) maybe 10+?

Anirudh enters the room and sat on the bed waiting for bondita. On the other side bondita notice That she forgot to bring clothes she smacked her head and wear a bathrobe and came outside, anirudh saw her the water was dripping all over her face. She blushed a little and went over the cupboard.

 She blushed a little and went over the cupboard

(She is wearing this type of bathrobe👆)

Bondita was taking the clothes when anirudh came behind her touch her waist with his one hand and started coming closer with baby steps. Bondita feels his hot breath on her neck, he goes to her ear touching it with his lips.

(A little romance done)

Suddenly the door knocked anirudh came back to his senses and pushed a little far away from her and started going towards the door when he realises that bondita is in bathrobe he quickly held her arm and pushed her in the bathroom ran towards the door and opened it, it was koyli she had a food plate in her hand.

Koyli: malik ne apke liye khana bheja hai.( Forwarding the plate towards him)

Anirudh: hmm thik hai tum jao. ( Taking the plate from her)

She left. Anirudh closed the door till then bondita came out wearing a light pick saree.

Anirudh: sorry!

Bondita: kyu anirudh ji apne toh kuch nhi kiya? (With a confused look)

Anirudh: vo..vo.. choro chalo ye khana kha lo.

Bondita saw only 1 plate was there amd she knew he wouldn't eat in a one plate after that moment they spent. She was so hungry but told him that she is not hungry and he can eat it.

Bondita: anirudh Ji mujhe bukh nhi he app khali jiye. (Going towards the bed )

She put 1 pillow in between and sat on the bed. Anirudh came on the other side put the table on the table beside his bed and lay down.

Bondita: anirudh ji khana toh khali jiye

Anirudh: bhookh nhi he

Bondita: jhoot kyu bol rhe he.

Anirudh: tum bol sakti ho toh kya me nhi bol sakta ha?

Bondita: mene kaha jhooth bola?

Anirudh: ki tumhe bhookh nhi he bondita itna toh me tumhe jan gaya hu na ki tum khane ke bina nhi reh sakti huh?

Bondita: vo..mmmm.hmmm...

Anirudh took a bite and put it in her mouth bondita also took a peice and made him eat. They both finished the dinner and slept.

Next morning..

Anirudh woke up and saw that bondita was hugging the middle pillow very tightly. He smiled at her and went to take a bath. While the sun rays fell on the beautiful face and she opened her eyes, she recognised the pillow it wasnt the pillow she used to hug and the bed was different 2 then she looked at the room and started remembered what had happened yesterday. She shook her head check the clock it was 6am she quickly took towel and saree and just then anirudh came out of the bathroom with only jeans as he forgot to take t - shirt. Bondita was looking at him with open mouth. Anirudh smirked and asked.

Anirudh: bondita ese kya dekh rhi ho?

Bondita: tumhe.. (not in her senses)

Anirudh: haaa

Bondita: nhi nhi kuch nhi me jaati hu ( coming back to her senses rushed to the bathroom biting her tongue).

They both came down after having a bath anirudh was not talking to anyone just going to his study to take his bag for college when bondita called him.

Bondita: pati babu! Vo mera bag to ghar me hi he toh me leke aau?

Anirudh: ha bondita bilkul vese tumne abhi mujhe kya pukara?

Bondita: pati babu bola kyu accha nhi laga dusra rakho mene toh apne hone wale pati ka yehi naam rakha tha.

Anirudh: nhi bondita accha hai tum jao bag leke aa jao fir eksaath college jayenge.

Bondita: ji

Bondita brought her bag and they were going to college when a voice stops them.

RUK JAO!

__________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Words: 700

Goal: vote : 5
      Comment: 3

Plz complete the goal to get new chapter soon....
❤️