His anger Her love

From the previous part.....

In the midnight (around 3am)

Anirudh woke up, having a heavy heart and mind seeing her in his arms he felt blissful, but then he saw all those tears on her beautiful face and he was the reason of this he made her cry hes the reason of everything. He just wanted to leave, vishesh and bondita's words just hurted him. He quickly removed her arms from his torso and got up. He went towards the washroom and started cleaning his face with all the memories and the words he have been listening. He was about to leave the washroom, when he heard some footsteps outside the room and the door getting opened. He thought it could be some thief but then he realised that bondita is also there, he could hurt her.

He picked up an broken alcohol bottle his dad used to keep and opened the door in a flash and put the bottle on his neck as he was in front of him.

Anirudh: dont u dare do a thing, who are you? Say it!?

Man: ...

He didnt responded and like that bondita woke up as anirudh shouted, his mind diverted towards bondita and getting a chance, the man pulled the alcohol bottle from his neck resulting a big scatch on anirudh's arm. He pushed him aside and ran from the window. She picked up the phone and called the doctor. When she checked him the blood was spreading really fast, she tore her saree and tied it around his wound. Seeing tears in her eyes he just took his arm back and rushed out of the house. She wanted to chase him but he locked her.

Next morning..

Bondita couldn't sleep last night she was so worried about him and the doctor also didnt came up last night after sometime mary came to her and saw that the gate was locked from outside she opened it and saw bondita running away from the room mary was running behind her screaming her name but she wasnt listening when she reached the hall she saw anirudh witha lady doctor smiling at each other while vihaan was sitting reading the newspaper. She was getting angry of his behaviour but when she saw the wound on his arm but then her eyes went to a small scratch on his foot. She ran towards him and held his foot 'bondi..' anirudh tried to shout at her when she asked grabbed the first aid kit that was placed on the table beside her and started applying antiseptic.

Lady: oh i couldn't have seen that scratch how did you?

Bondita: you wouldn't understand its just a thing hes my husband and i know every single scratch he has. Now YOU come up with me right now !

Lady: shoot i thought ur wife was kind and like u know pati pavitr ughh whatever it is but shes talking rude!

Bondita: hes my husband ill treat him however i like and btw who are you? What are you doing inside my house?

Anirudh: if it wasnt for her i would been dead so better be quiet

Bondita: Pati babu! (In a crying tone)

Anirudh: mary shift Ms.Jane's stuff to the room thats beside the kitchen ok?

He said as he left the hall, he was too feeling bad to shout at her like that but what could he do it was the only way he could stay her away from him but bondita knew that hes just trying to make her away from him but oh boy! He didnt knew his bondita so often.

After having dinner, She walked up to their room and saw that anirudh was reading a book she went and sat on the opposite side of the bed. The room was silent when bondita closed her eyes put her head on the headrest and started sobbing silently as anirudh couldn't heat her but his ears heard her quick. He quickly held her hand.

Anirudh: kya hua bondita are you okay?

Bondita: im not ok pati babu im not okay im dying inside.

Anirudh: why what happened? Did i hurt you in any other way?

Bondita: you didnt you never did but thats what hurting me your always thinking that ur hurting me in any other way. (She shouted)

She shouted, she actually shouted at him NOW she was crying more!

Thats the wrap

Sorry guys i know i have been late but my phone got broken and i had to buy another one the delivery took so many freaking days and it was a total mess sorry only 700 words ill be trying to write more plz hit the star.

Target:
Vote: 30
Comment: i dont expect anything ;-;