Heartbroken 💔

So its a leap of 8 years, in these years anirudh and bondita become best freinds, first anirudh didnt talked to saudamini for 2 years then he forgave her for doing such thing. Som and saudamini planned things to humiliate bondita but anirudh always rescues her, and bondita knows saudamini and som had planned such things but she kept quiet as she knows he is connected to both of them, and she doesn't wanted to break his heart.

she was now feeling different with him, and one day she was about to tell him what she is feeling about him when she saw,

Anirudh and mini were hugging eachother. That sight broke her into god knows how many peices. She stumbled and the vase broke which was kept behind her. They both came out of thier hug and saw bondita she was crying, mini smirked. (Actually mini and som has planned all this they know about how is bondita feeling about anirudh and was about to confront to him but they made this plan who broke her heart)

Anirudh (shouting while picking up yhe pecies) :  bondita what the hell you broke mom's favourite vase how could you!!!! Ye unki ankhri nishani thi. Maa!! (Crying)

Bondita: i..i.m ..so..rry... Anirudh ... I didnt... Me.mean..to (she was going to pick the peices when anirudh showed his hand and stood up and pointing towards the door)

Anirudh: koi safai dene ki zaroorat nhi he woh he darwaaza jao yaha se ( she was shocked her bf (best freind) was kicking him out of his house. She took a glance at him and walked out of the house when she was going she was totally heartbroken 💔 by 2 things first anirudh hugging mini and second his kicking her out. she was not even paying attention when a car came and she got hit by it)

Everyone came instead of roy choudhury and das family.

One of the women took her to hospital and called das family Nd told them about the accident devoleena was happy instead she wanted her dead and thats what's happening. Sumati rushed towards roy choudhury haveli and called everyone

Sumati: trilochan babu anirudh beta binoy babu (she was shouting, everyone came there)

Trilochan: are sumati bhen kya hua ese chilla kyu rhi he?

Sumati: bondita beti ka aciidient (accident) ho gya he aur rahul ghar par nhi he app log mujhe aspatal le jaiye na.

Anirudh was broken when he listen that he stumbled but then took sumati hand and let it sit and rushed to the hospital. They came and sat and the doctor came out.

Anirudh: doctor bondita kaise he vo thik toh hai na doctor plz boliye na

Doctor:  ms.bondita abhi thik hai.

Anirudh: sir app bata sakte hai ki how this happened andaaze me.

Doctor: See Unke bahaar ke chot bhar gaye he but mentally, i dont know what happened. But when she got into this accident unke dimag pe kuch aur chal rha tha like she has lost something very important to her, isliye unka dhyan road me nhi tha. Aur abhi bhi dekhe toh woh mentally thik nhi hui he. Apko unka dhyaan rakhna hoga.

Anirudh was broken, he is responsible for bondita's condition how will he face her, how will he tell her that from anger he told her that he also couldn't stay away from her. He siad tht he is going to home and he went to his home he was depressed.

After some time bondita wakes up and sees and dadi beside her she smiles but was confused why she was crying. When she look around she found that she was in hospital. She smiled.

Bondita: kyu bacha liya mujhe mar..

Sumati: ek shabd aur nhi bolegi tu samjhi.. ek shabd nhi (she shouted while she cut her words)

Bondita: anirudh nhi aya mujhe dekhne. Abhi bhi gussa he kya??

Dadi: nhi pata par jab usse pata chala ki tumaraha accidient hua he vo turant aya fir dactor (doctor) babu ne kuch bola aur wo bina bataye chala gaya.

Bondita: thik hai😔🥺

She was there for 2 days in hospital, and roy choudhury came to meet her but anirudh he didnt came to meet her. She got discharged from the hospital after 2 days. Anirudh was looking for her from his room's window, when she came out of the car, he saw her and she was about to watch up but he quickly came to the side of the window so she couldn't see him. She was upset she didnt do anything just go to her room. 🥺

For around 1 month he didnt come to meet bondita. Both devoleena and rahul went to party and sumati has gone to meet her freind, bondita was in the living room, drinking coffee when she remembered anirudh when she used to drink coffee with him she broke into tears. And her anirudh was studying when he saw bondita's book in his bookshelf, he stood up and just looked at the book, tears were flowing down his cheeks(no one at both of thier houses when bondita decided to do something.

__________________________

What will bondita do?? Stay tuned to find out. Guyz you watch the chapter but didn't vote and comment plz share your review in the comment and plz VOTE. Thanks for reading......