HECTING YET SOOTHING MORNING...

From previous part....

In the morning when bondita woke up she saw she was hugging anirudh very tightly, she quickly pulled it back (as bondita had a habbit of hugging someone or a pillow while sleeping and there was no pillow in between thats why she had hugged anirudh.) she was not embarrassed butt you know......   she quickly went to dress up for the aarti when she was going she woke him up.

bondita: pati babu uthiye na...

anirudh: kya hai som sone de na yrrr

bondita: wah kya baat hai itne jaldi bhoool bhi gaye mujhe huh!!! me som nhi bondita hu uthiye jaldi patiii babuuuuu!!!! (louder) 

anirudh: haha !! kya kya hua bhokam aya huh ?? kya bondita itne jorr se koi uthata hai kya ? 

bondita: ha me uthati hu utha jaiye ab or naha ke aarti ke liye aaiye!

anirudh: ata hu!!!

bondita went to prepare for the aarti when it was done soon anirudh and all of the members came expect saudamini (she was still sleeping)

kaka: are bahuuuuuu! ye saudamini abhi tak uthi kyu nhi! 

saudamini just came : jee je ksj me taiyaar hu sajne me thora samay lagta hai na isliye 

kaka: ha ha jao aarti karo

just when they was about to take the first step they heard a sweet soothing voice of bondita singing they both rushed to see what is happening. they saw bondita and anirudh was doing the aarti and bondita was singing everyone was looking at them with tearful + happy eyes expect the 2 kaka and mini. mini came there touched the aarti plate from bottom and made it go in the air, the bati was still burning when it was about to hit anirudh she quickly pushed him making the bati go in her hand.

anirudh: bonditaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! PAGAL WAGAL HO GAI HO KYA 

bondita: rukiye rukiye ( she put the bati in another diya and put oil in it) aarti ka diya hai bujhna nhi chahiye! 

Kaka was impressed by her words but anirudh wasnt listing he was just holding her hand with teary eyes and blowing on it

anirudh: bondita kuch bhi ho jaye tumhe ye nhi karna chahiye tha! aur tum dimag akal kya bech khai ho tumne aarti ki thalli ko hawa me uda diya ha? 

Mini: me iss ghar ki nayi bahu hu toh aarti mujhe karni chahiye na

Anirudh: tumhe jo karna hai karo par mujhse dur raho plz...

Bondita sees him with the shocked face while he just pulled her out of the mandir and made her go to the kitchen.
He was finding the haldi, he wasn't able to find it so bondita hold his shoulders and pick out the haldi box from the cabinet and handled to him.

Anirudh: kyu kiya tumne esa bondita, me kya nhi janta ki agar tumhe thora sa bhi jala toh tum sehn nhi kar pati toh fir kyu karti ho tum esa?? (While tears were rolling down his cheeks)

Bondita: pati babu app toh sirf apne parivaar ke liye rote the ajj me bhi uss list me jor gai?

Anirudh: tum parivaar se badhkar ho

As he said that they shared and eye lock. He suddenly slipped his hands and the haldi touched her wound.

Bondita:, ahh!!!

Anirudh: sorry sorry im so sorry! ( While blowing it) abb thik hai?

Bondita:hmmm

Anirudh: uss saudamini ko toh me chorunga nhi

Bondita:pat..