"You think I am a child of Ultron." Leigh tilted her head studying the thing, "You're not?" Cap asked, "I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am...I am." Wanda took a step forward, "I looked inside your head. And saw inhalation." 

"Look again," Clint scoffed, "Her seal of approval means jack to me." Leigh leaned against Barton, barely being able to hold her own weight up, due to various injuries. "Their powers. The horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the mindstone. And they're nothing compared to what the mindstone can unleash, but with it on our side..." 

"Is it?" Cap asked, "Are you?" there was a brief eerie pause, "On our side?" Leigh pressed her lips together, nervously awaiting the answer, they already had more problems to deal with than they could handle. "I don't think it's that simple," Leigh rolled her eyes at the response, she was just so tired. 

"Well, it better get real simple. Real soon." Clint spoke and Leigh nodded, "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all." he spoke, "What's he waiting for?" Tony asked, "You." the answer was simple and unsurprisingly. That didn't make anything any better though. "Where?" Banner asked, his voice quiet, almost scared of the answer. 

"Sokovia." Clint answered, "He's got Nat there, too." Leigh released a shaky breath, "Well, we better not be wrong about this." Leigh spoke, "If we're wrong about you," Banner started, "If you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." 

"What will you do?" The silence in the room was heavy, everyone so on edge, Leigh was quiet shifting her weight from foot to foot. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed." Leigh shared a look with Clint, "Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do this without the others." 

Leigh once again met the Sokovian's green eyes, studying her. Did Leigh trust her? Not in the slightest. Did Leigh trust that the witch would help to protect the world, in one way or another? Yes, and that's what the brunette chose to trust in. 

"Maybe I am a monster." he began speaking again, "I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go."

Leigh took a bite of her sandwich, "What? Already?" she mumbled, "Where did you get a sandwich?" Clint questioned, and the brunette shrugged, taking another bite.  The rest of her sandwich fell to the floor when she noticed the thing holding out Thor's hammer to him, before walking away while everyone else was frozen in place.

"Right. Well done." Thor patted Tony's shoulder walking past him in the direction that Vision went. "Three minutes. Get what you need." Cap stated, and Leigh grimaced at her fallen sandwich, "Apparently another sandwich." Clint rolled his eyes, at the girl, who shrugged, "What? I have yet to tend to previous wounds from the last fight, at least let me try and get my strength up."

Leigh did in fact make herself another sandwich walking back to the lockers area, "Woah, Woah, Woah," the brunette interrupted, "Is that my jacket? I have been missing that for months!" she took another bite, "Natasha and I are going to have a long talk about her stealing my clothes once all this is over." Leigh shook her head, Wanda shrugged pulling on the jacket. "And she still puts the jacket on," Leigh muttered, shaking her head.

----

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire." Cap spoke, everyone gathered around, Leigh still couldn't believe she was sitting next to the girl who showed her worst nightmare; And was wearing her jacket. "And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia. They didn't." he paused, "So our priority is getting them out."

Leigh nodded absentmindedly, "All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done." Cap continued, "We can find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

"Ultron thinks we're monsters." Cap spoke, "Maybe we are." Leigh muttered, unheard by the rest of the team, "That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Leigh looked up from the ground, "Very reassuring Hero Speech, Roggers." 

"Couldn't have done it better myself."