Chapter 02: Let's Dance Union

Y/n is walking in the hallway in peace but out of nowhere the bully Trio and some of their friends walked up to him as Y/n just walk pass them but the Yang grabbed Y/n shoulder and turned himself around at them. As Bakugo ready to punch but end up punching right at Yang face.

Y/n: "All of you can't even wait for 5 minutes until our fight start huh?, pathetic all of you."

Yang: "You fucking wealking bastard no good nothing! I"ll beats the shit out you for thinking you the strongest anyone else!!"

Weiss: "I don't understand why the Headmaster decided to let a lower class like you to come back."

Rias: "Weiss!, Yang!, Bakugo! if that wealking low class human want to fight us in Combat Class. The we'll gave that wealking human a fight that he wish he was never born"

Y/n: "Hmphhhhh, i guessing i have to fight all of you all out" Y/n eyes look at Sona and Yumi who had a sad and guilty expression on both their face, despite he's still in love Sona and Yumi but both girl reject him, Y/n shake his head not to think about it and and headed to combat class.

Issei: "Hey! you pussy come back here right now!"

Rias: "Issei, we'll teach him a lesson about coming back to this school and you will have all of his girls in his first Peerage."

Issei: "Fuck Yeah!! i"ll take all those girls from him for good."

==== COMBAT CLASS ====

Y/n already in combat class. While his peerage talking about long their master will end the fight.

Professor Glynda silence all class as she start to tell them about the rules of the fight.

Glynda: "Alright class, the rules is simple... All student can go all full out. There will be no limits, but no killing and Y/n.... Are you sure you want to fight againts all of them alone?" Y/n didn't say anything but slowly nodded his head without look at her face.

Cardin: "Oh man, this is going to be easy! and we"ll beat the shit out that Weakling!" Y/n look at Cardin with a disappoint face and pull out his Driver The Evol Driver.

Yang: "what is that stupid toy of your?"

Y/n not even said anything to her and he slams The Drivers on his waist to form the betl.

'EVOL DRIVER!!

Saji: "The Fuck EVOL DRIVER?"

Y/n pulls out two bottles, The EvolBottles, The Red one is Cobar and the black one is a Rider Gear.