36- i hate goodbyes♡

i finally run out onto the stage. i sing the first song from the set and olivia and vinnie were right all my nerves disappeared. "hey los angeles! how are you guys doing tonight?" i ask out to the crowd. they all scream. "thank you so much for joining me, i'm so excited to perform for you tonight, the next song i'm going to sing is called 'mine'. now i wrote this song a little while ago now with my a certain someone named 'vinnie hacker'" i hear the loudest screams i'd heard all night. "it was so much fun to work on something with him and it's actually one of my favorite songs off the album. so here is 'mine'" i begin to sing the song. for the first time that evening, i spot vinnie in the crowd. i make eye contact with him and for a second it was like there was no body else in the crowd. i carry on singing.

it was now the last song of the set, the night had flown by. "okay so this is my last song and it only feels fitting for it to be 'feels like' which is the title track for the album. (the song by gracie abrams , idk if i ever linked it so if you wanna listen it's linked at the top :)) ... i wrote this song about this new relationship i found myself in where everything was just so new and exciting and i decided that i'd finally found the feeling of love and importance to someone and i really hope you guys find that too. so here's 'feels like'" i say and sing the song. now the set was over. "thank you guys so so much for coming. it means the world to me that you chose to spend your evening here with me and that you chose to come to the show. i love you all so much" i say running off stage.

@y/n:

📍 Hollywood Bowl, California

@y/n: night one of tour!!! so grateful for everyone that came to the show, i had so much fun!! you guys are the greatest, hope to see so many more of your faces on the road🥺🥺🥺

@fan123: omg, you were amazing! i had so much fun

@vinniehacker: first of all i love this photo, found my new lock screen. you look so cute

----> @y/n:🥺🥺🥺

@vinniehacker: second of all, you FREAKIN KILLED IT

@vinniehacker: third of all, i'm so proud of u, i love you like a lot <3

----> @y/n: i love u sm more🥲

@oliviarodrigo: you're so cool. marry pls?

----> @y/n: you already have my hand in marriage

i walked off stage and all the stage crew were high fiving me and telling me i did great. i walk back to my dressing room and as i open the door i'm met with all my friends. "surprise!" they all yelled. they had set up a small goodbye party for me as we were hitting the road tonight for the show tomorrow. "oh my god, you guys" i said, sticking out my bottom lip and fake crying. they all hugged me and said their favorite parts of the set and general chat like that. thomas then went to the front of the room. "i hate to be a buzz kill, but we have to be on the bus in 20 minutes. we should probably starting wrapping this up" he yells. i turn straight to vinnie and start to tear up. as amazing as this tour was going to be, i didn't want to have to say goodbye.