15- moving out ♡

"but do you friends do this?" vinnie leaned in and placed his lips on mine. for a second i didn't kiss back because i was so in shock but then our lips melted together and the rest of the world disappeared. we kissed for about 5 seconds then pulled away but we didn't separate we kept our foreheads touching and both took a second to process what had just happened. "i guess they don't" i laugh breaking the silence. "sorry i've been wanting to do that since i arrived and i couldn't contain it any longer'.  trust me, i've been waiting too. "me too" i laugh. "well i should probably head to bed now" vinnie says getting up off the bed. i also get up following him to the door. "wait" i say leaning in and kissing him again. "okay now you can go" he smiled at me and walked out. oh my fucking god.
i texted mine, olivia and conan's groupchat straight away.

y/n:
GUYS YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

olivia:
WHAT

conan:
OMFG TELL US NOW

y/n:
I JUST KISSED VINNIE!!!

they were both super excited and i explained everything to them. now that i know vinnie feels the same it made my thoughts more cohesive and less scary. i don't know what we we're going to do about thomas though. i rolled back over and attempted to fall back to sleep and silence the thoughts spinning round my mind but it took me about an hour before i could.
i woke up the next morning and head downstairs. it's only me and thomas and suddenly i felt nervous, he isn't going to confront me too is he? "hey y/n! do you have time today for a meeting, we need to discuss music and stuff?" he says. music and stuff? that doesn't sound too official. "yeah sure, i'm free all day" i smile back. "cool, do you wanna do it now before everyone wakes up?" i follow him to the beanbags and he opens up his laptop and the most part of the meeting is normal and just him going over my schedule and dates and times and then i can tell something is on his mind. "y/n, i've been thinking maybe you getting an apartment wouldn't be too bad after all" i'm in shock. "oh my god" is all i can say. "i mean 75% of your work for the next month is out there so i guess it does make sense" i run up to thomas and jump on him, hugging him. "thank you so much!" "under one condition though, you have to stay here at least one night a week just to help out with content and stuff and obviously we start filming for netflix next week so they'll want you here a lot" shit, netflix i completely forgot about that. "of course, i'll be here all the time i'm sure" i'm so happy right now.
"i'll come with you today to view the apartment just to make sure it's up to scratch and then we should go put an offer down" i scream excitedly. "i'm gonna go call liv, oh my god" i ran upstairs.

thomas' pov
i needed to keep y/n and vinnie apart and having them living in such close proximity wasn't going to work. i can't afford to watch y/n go through the pain of heartbreak again so i think it's best she gets her own place with her own space and hopefully vinnie will leave her alone.

y/n's pov
i run upstairs and head for my room but am stopped by a sleepy vinnie. "what's with the screaming, i thought you were being murdered" he says in his croaky morning voice. "thomas is coming with me to put an offer on the apartment today!" i say really fast with excitement. "oh my god that's amazing, i wonder what made him change his mind" vinnie says. "i don't know but i couldn't care less, i'm so happy!" i say running past him and into my room to call olivia.

vinnie's pov
this whole time i've been fighting for this for her and of course i'm happy for her but now this means we won't be together all the time and will probably hardly see each other. i don't want to hold her back but selfishly part of me wishes she was staying.