"Good morning mr.kim" you bowed your head at him.

"Morning ms.y/n,took you long enough to come out of your crib" he said walking towards the driver seat.

"Huh 17 minutes is long for you!? I'm here in given time,you should be appreciative of your expeditious assistant mr.kim." you flipped your hair while taehyung rolled his eyes before hopping in the car.

You hopped in right after him after keeping your luggage in , keeping your bag on your lap you settled in the seat comfortably before fastening the seat belt and Taehyung drove off from your neighbourhood.

"Why are we going to busan mr.kim!? Do you have any work there..? If yes,why didn't i know!?" You enquired looking at taehyung's side profile while he just sighed as you bombarded him with questions.

"Ms.y/n It's not for work purpose we are going to attend a wedding ceremony and then we've some work but not regarding kim enterprises.
Now,be silent until we reach there!" He said and you nodded but attacked him with a question right after.

"Who's wedding!?" You asked turning yourself towards taehyung, sighing once again taehyung answered knowing you can't live without talking and he know he's peace was long gone.

"Business acquaintance." He said as you made a 'oh' sound nodding your head.

For a few minutes you stayed silent, totally immersed in your own thoughts when your phone dinged followed by a 'oh man holy shit' ringtone.

Your eyes widened as you looked at taehyung who glanced at you and turned his head to the front again.

"What was that? It's the weirdest ringtone i ever heard" he chuckled, Taehyung freaking Chuckled.

"It's nothing!" You averted your gaze outside the window avoiding his gaze,taehyung stayed silent not wanting make you feel uncomfortable.

A hour went by with you asking taehyung about what's that and what's this while looking at the buildings pass by.

Taehyung suprisingly answered you without getting annoyed.

"Mr.kim could you turn the music on?" You asked falling upon seats head rest.

"Why? Are you tired of using your mouth already?" Said taehyung earning a glare from you but he remained unfazed.

"I'm just bored!" folding your hands with your pink lips jutted out.

"So..? I ain't your entertainer to entertain you just because you are bored." Taehyung answered.

" You aren't i know, i just want you to turn on the music!" You Spoke and turning to see outside through the window you were watching the cars pass by when you heard a song playing.

A smile made it's way to your lips as rested your hands on your lap but your smile faded away once you heard the song.

It was some old song which you never heard and didn't know about.

"What is this!?" You said pointing your finger on the car's stereo.

"A song." Taehyung answered nonchalantly.

"I know that! But i never heard of this song"

"There are many things you don't know and never heard about but that doesn't mean they do not exist." He continued

"People are just too obsessed with today's trash that they forgot about the beauty of this songs.just listen." he said and continued driving..

The song ended as soon as it started and it was so beautiful, the honey like soft voice of the singer, the instrumental piano music caused you close your eyes and feel it.

His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X Reader•| On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara