The Obsessive Doll Demon | Double Date

Start from the beginning

Vara: ... What?

Vaggie: What?! WHAT?! Do you know what you just did last night?!

Vara: ... Uh... driving away Valentino to save Angel from his debt?

Charlie: Wait, what? 

Vara: Oh yeah, the Three V's almost came in the hotel. Valentino was about to take away Angel, but I made sure that he's not coming back. 

Charlie: How?

Vara's face markings appear as he just shrugs.

Vara; You tell me?

Charlie: Oh..

Vara: It may take awhile, but I believe Angel will start to progress up a little. Thanks to me. 

Vaggie: Well... thank you for helping Angel. But that was not what I was thinking.

Vara: Then what were you thinking?

Vaggie: Excuse me? You and Cherri had sex! 

Vara: Uh... Okay, I can explain.

Vaggie: I don't think you can.

Vara: Well, where did you sleep? Upstairs? We were downstairs, and you both heard it?

Vaggie: Everyone heard it. These walls are not soundproof, and they echo alot.

Vara: .., *sigh* ... Am I in trouble? 

Charlie: No.. *blushing* we were a bit.. curious.

Vara: You're blushing tells otherwise. 

Charlie: Hey!

Vaggie: Well... at least it can't get any worse. 

Just now, Alastor walks up to the three.

Alastor: I believe we have a problem. Vara, it seems you have a fan.

Vara: A fan? What?

Alastor then snaps his fingers as a bunch of letters and love boxes appear on top of Vara as he fell down, while the letters and boxes fall on him. He begins to knock away every box as he gets up. 

Vara: Okay, this doesn't seem at all... creepy.

He then picks up a letter that had a lot of black, red, white, and pink hearts on them as it was from Velvet. 

Vara: Oh... shit. 

Charlie: What?

Vara: Velvet.. I just met her yesterday, when I was shoving off Valentino. But apparently... she's obsessed with me. What am I gonna do?

Vaggie: I don't know, it's your mess. You clean it. 

Vara: Great, that's helpful. Thank you very much... *sighs and walks off* I'll go do it. 

Vara then walks out of the hotel's doors regrettably as he immediately found out that Velvet was stalking him. Vara then decided to play the long game as he led her away from the hotel and away from civilization. Vara looks back as he smirked.

Vara: Well, looks like she's given up. 

Velvet: Not quite.

Vara then looks back as Velvet was right behind him with a sadistic and crazy smile on her face as Vara stepped a few feet back.

Vara: Why are you stalking me?!

Velvet: Stalking you? I was just making sure no one was around. That way, it can be just me and you. 

Vara: So you caught me in an alley that is oblivious to others, so now what? What are you going to do? 

Velvet: Well, I haven't known your name yet.