"Oh, okay"

"No no no, it's not that it don't look good on you. It's just the dress, why would they pick something so revealing your back while be shown if you tie your hair up" Hyungwon explained. Then his phone rang.

"Excuse me for a second" He said before going out of the room.

This dress really look nice, whoever picked this one has a taste. But it's just too revealing I guess, having this sleeveless and backless dress together with a slit. Hyungwon came back right in time as soon as I finished doing my hair and makeup.

"Nami, face here" he said and I did what he just told me.

He pushed me down on my bed letting me sit on the edge, then he kneeled in front of me. What is he doing? We'll run late if this continue.

He lifted the hem of dress where the slit was found then he put a leather belt around my thigh with a small pocket on it. He pulled out a pocket knife from his coat and put it in my thigh bag before pulling my dress down.

"We have to get going" Hyungwon said offering his hand.

"Do I really have to carry this?" I asked him referring to the pocket knife.

"We never know what will happen, just in case so you have something to protect you. I mean look at what you're wearing, you look really pretty and I know there are guys out there that will took advantage of you" Hyungwon said looking so worried.

"But Minhyuk will be with me" I said then he pouted.

"Remember what happened to you at the bathroom at the bar before? I just don't want that to happen ever again" Hyungwon said running his hand through his hair.

"You remember that" I was shocked that he still remember that.

"Of course how would I forget about that night, come to think of it after what happened that time I saw you at the night club" Hyungwon said, you can still see in his face how worried he was. "Come to think of it you cut your hair after that and now it seems like you're growing it again" He added.

"Ah yeah about that. I should get a haircut tomorrow" I said noticing that the length of my hair was now on my shoulders.

"No, don't cut it. I know that you look good in short hair but I prefer your hair now. You look really pretty" He said. "Come on let's get going Leo hyung will get mad at me again" He added letting me come out of the door first.

---------------------------

We've just arrived at the venue, I can believe that we're going to attend a welcoming party for the successor of HCosmetics.

"Why do we have to go here? It's not like they need us for protection or something" I told Minhyuk and Hyungwon.

"My dad asked me to go here on his behalf" Hyungwon answered.

"And we're probably here to protect that guy" Minhyuk said referring to Hyungwon.

"Then they shouldn't have made us look this good" I said.

"What are you guys saying?" We heard Changkyun from our earpiece.

"Why do we even have to wear this earpiece it's not like we're on a mission or something" Minhyuk said.

"So you didn't listen to the meeting that happened minutes before Hyungwon and Namkyu went back to the camp?" Changkyun said sounding like he was annoyed. "I was expecting that you're going to explain everything to those two" He added.